• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Adapting

The Destroyer
The traveling merchant wont move in, i don't why
Have you met the requirements? (Travelling merchant can spawn once you have 3 town npcs and are carrying 50 gold.)

Also, the traveling merchant leaves at the end of each day, you don't assign him to a house if that's what you're inferring.

nuGz

Terrarian
Have you met the requirements? (Travelling merchant can spawn once you have 3 town npcs and are carrying 50 gold.)

Also, the traveling merchant leaves at the end of each day, you don't assign him to a house if that's what you're inferring.
He has been in my world but he didn't move in, do i have to have 50 gold before he moves in?

Bomberr

Terrarian
I need some help.
When i try to toggle the Settings using the Settings hotkey the game crashes.
What can i do to fix that?

Fughly

Terrarian
Is there a way i could edit the mod not to have the unlimited buffs/potions, i love the mod just wondering if i could do this to tailor it for my playtroughs

Slipgate

Terrarian
Tree Harvesters act like chests; they can't be broken if they have items in them
Make sure the harvester you are trying to harvest (lol) is completely empty
If that doesn't work try explosives ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This didn't work for Walaah or myself. It is permanently affixed in place, regardless of contents or explosives.

Archivo

Terrarian
Do you think there would be a version of the mod that lets you craft infinite of modded items like the Hyperium bullets in Calamity or like a Zen potion, I think that’ll make it much more useful than it already is:rslime:

DinoZers

Retinazer
Do you think there would be a version of the mod that lets you craft infinite of modded items like the Hyperium bullets in Calamity or like a Zen potion, I think that’ll make it much more useful than it already is:rslime:
It lets you do that

Archivo

Terrarian
It lets you do that
Does it? I’ve tried it out with Calamity and thorium, or maybe I haven’t used the right crafting station, I’m trying currently to make infinite Terra arrows and infinite hyperium bullets, What’s the crafting station for it and how many do I need?

Archivo

Terrarian
Oh i forgot to mention that it's when you have a certain amount of bullets i think a stack of them
I know that, I have 4 stacks of Hyperium bullets (because it’s the same as an endless musket pouch, 4 stacks of bullets for it) and I go to the crystal ball or tinkerers workshop, but nothing pops up in the crafting menu

Top Bottom