tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

You need to have the ultimate battler or ultimate peaceful or ultimate gravitation or ultimate water walking or ultimate hunter/spelunker or ultimate water walking, etc., or their combinations, to use the buttons.

Hey... I used a Hellevator but un the wrong place and stuff and then i messed all up, is there any method to undo or remove the builds? I don't want to spend 5h just removing 2 seven block wide walls :( or any ideas or stuff, i just want my world back, i spent a lot of time in it...

Edit: i know i should have done a backup or something, but now that it's done can i fix it or did i just lose the world? (You understand)

Last edited:
For some reason, the Unlimited Basic Buffs item doesn't seem to be giving me speed... My max speed is 34 mph with or without it. The defense definitely works though. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: yes, I was doing something wrong. Apparently the swiftness buff doesn't stack with boots. My bad.

Last edited:
the ground flattener doesn't seem to be an item in the game for me
1622190798835.png

I need help, I don’t not know what happened or if this is the right place to post this. My ‘Improved drill mount’ will only mine background tiles and nothing else for some reason. It worked when I made it. Mined a bunch of stuff on a test world just cause it was satisfying how awesome it is. Now it doesn’t work to mine tiles. Is there a setting? If so what’s the setting and how do I change it back?

I need help, I don’t not know what happened or if this is the right place to post this. My ‘Improved drill mount’ will only mine background tiles and nothing else for some reason. It worked when I made it. Mined a bunch of stuff on a test world just cause it was satisfying how awesome it is. Now it doesn’t work to mine tiles. Is there a setting? If so what’s the setting and how do I change it back?
Right-clicking changes the Improved Drill Mount's drilling/mining (whatever.) mode. It toggles it between Walls, Tiles, and Walls+Tiles.

Can i somehow change how many mobs spawn with the ultimate battler thing?<3

Attachments

• Bild_2021-06-06_043030.png
    Bild_2021-06-06_043030.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 153
Nah, there's no configurability.
What he said, Luiafk hasn't been updated in a long time and is still running on a version of TML before it added menu config options (technically configs did exist back then, but they were over complicated to implement and poorly documented dev wise and not super friendly user end as well)

Can't download it for some reason and I'm getting depressed. I press the download button and it says: "Downloading: Luiafk" then it just throws me back to the mod browser page like nothing happened. Tried with 32 and 64 bit version, not working anyway. Can anyone provide me with a solution or a download link so I can put it in my Mod Sources folder manually? Thanks in advance.

Can't download it for some reason and I'm getting depressed. I press the download button and it says: "Downloading: Luiafk" then it just throws me back to the mod browser page like nothing happened. Tried with 32 and 64 bit version, not working anyway. Can anyone provide me with a solution or a download link so I can put it in my Mod Sources folder manually? Thanks in advance.
Luiafk hasn't been updated in years, why don't you see if this new alternative helps? tModLoader - pbone's Utilities

Hey I couldnt find your discord cause I'm not too up to date with modern technology, but where do you get pipes?

@m2213428 - I have it saved in my Dropbox folder. Here ya go. But yeah, that will go in the following folder. Substitute the part in red with your user profile name.

D:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

Whoops, that was literally the one part of the post I didn't pay attention to after posting it. Heh, sorry. Definitely meant to write that. I remapped my Library folders to use my 4TB Hard Drive because my boot drive is a 240 GB M.2.

I'd like to think it's at least implied, though. A D drive wouldn't really have a functional users profile like that unless you're bringing in a Hard Drive from a previous computer and never erased anything from it like that.

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but I feel inclined to annouce this.

Not that lone ago, after being silent in the TMODLoader discord, Luiafk finally choose to leave the discord, this means he is still alive out there, but we can ultimately assume it means he's left modding Terraria and offically abandoned Luiafk as well.

So there's zero chances this mod will get updated again, please look for other alternatives or make your own.

how do i enable the unlimited spelunker potion?

edit: i found it, in the mod keybinds -_-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom