tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Hey. I also made an account on here just to give you a MASSIVE thanks for working on this. It sucks playing without it. I hope for a swift recovery for your sickness and I will eagerly await for your godly work to finish updating this mod.

I am glad to have the pleasure to inform you: I have published it on the steam workshop. Currently the auto-harvesters are not working (I disabled them for now) and the target dummy only has one frame of a texture.

I Did not test it in Multiplayer!!
If you encounter bugs of any form please report them on the workshop page or in here, I'll have a look at them whenever I can.

Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::miningcrack's Take on Luiafk

I am glad to have the pleasure to inform you: I have published it on the steam workshop. Currently the auto-harvesters are not working (I disabled them for now) and the target dummy only has one frame of a texture.

If you encounter bugs of any form please report them on the workshop page or in here, I'll have a look at them whenever I can.

God better bless you my guy. Simply amazing. Altohugh theres a bug in loading

Attachments

• obraz_2022-07-07_140631485.png
    obraz_2022-07-07_140631485.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

I'm having the same problem as MrKrett

you are such a saint. i cant wait for the config update and wish you could add even more stuff :D

You are the best! This mod is one of the mods I always play with, and I was really sad and thought it wouldn't get updated.

By the way, could you maybe find a way to incorporate the Void Bag/Vault into the Mobile All-In-One Chest and Merchant? That would be really nice if you could

Also the Combo Rod's right-click menu doesn't seem to be working either

Last edited:
Thanks for making this port but I was wondering if you could give a list of the commands that luiafk added? Also perhaps removing those commands and putting them in the mod config could be something to look in to

Thank you so much for this port, not having Luiafk was honestly making me not want to play anymore. The House Enabler is one of my most used items, I use it to have an invisible light source so my house isn't clogged up with torches!

One bug I've found so far is with the infinite torches, they don't auto select when you hold shift like with normal torches.

Thank you so much! Luiafk feels like an essential mod at this point. You're a saviour! I'm never turning this off ever again.

You sir are a scholar and a saint!

How's it working for peeps, especially in multiplayer? Seem stable?

oh my god i literally made an account to thank you this is amazing

Back
Top Bottom