tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I am glad to have the pleasure to inform you: I have published it on the steam workshop. Currently the auto-harvesters are not working (I disabled them for now) and the target dummy only has one frame of a texture.

I Did not test it in Multiplayer!!
If you encounter bugs of any form please report them on the workshop page or in here, I'll have a look at them whenever I can.

Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::miningcrack's Take on Luiafk
also just found a bug in multiplayer, you cant open the arena platform builder gui. it would flash for a second then go away. it works in singleplayer but not multiplayer

how do i download the mod because i can't find it in the mod bowser and the link doesn't work
In tModLoader 1.4, go into the Workshop, and type "luiafk" into the mod search bar. It can be downloaded from there, same as any other mod. Though it'll be named "miningcrack's_take_on_luiafk" or something like that. That's fine.

doesn't work with these mods
1657522335770.png

hi,i find some bug about it. Pool builder set up UI looks strange. Fishing biome builder cant set crimson ice, corruption ice, hallow ice, mushroom and hallow. And the UI on the Fishing biome builder setting interface is messy,if you choose hallow, it will change to ice,if choose ice, it will change to jungle.

The Liquid manipulator seems to not be working. Is it working for anyone else? I'm playing multiplayer btw.

Found out it works in single player. The menu doesn't open when in multiplayer. And if you have the menu open, it closes the moment another player joins.

Multiplayer Stuff like uis dont work right now, I am working on it in the near future, right now i am working on potions. problem with multiplayer uis is, that i dont distinguish between all the different players (the server, for whatever reason, is also deemed a player). I will add multiplayer stuff directly after or maybe even together with the potions update, might take a couple of days though

Multiplayer Stuff like uis dont work right now, I am working on it in the near future, right now i am working on potions. problem with multiplayer uis is, that i dont distinguish between all the different players (the server, for whatever reason, is also deemed a player). I will add multiplayer stuff directly after or maybe even together with the potions update, might take a couple of days though
Boss man. I appreciate the work you do. Are you accepting donations?

Hey! ive been having issues with luiafk since today. I can open the meu for lui itself but cannot click any of the options, the mod was working fine last night but it just stopped working today. I have tried disabling every mod i had/disabling LUIafk entirely with no luck. Can anyone help me with that

Edit: After going through the tread a bit it seems that its a known issue or smtng? correct me if im wrong. Ill let Crack do his work 🪜
1657842061106.png

Last edited:
I cant get this issue to pop up for me, not on new characters and not on old characters, same goes for worlds, not on new worlds, not on old worlds. I will publish a part of the multiplayer update today and hope this issue is fixed for you

I cant get this issue to pop up for me, not on new characters and not on old characters, same goes for worlds, not on new worlds, not on old worlds. I will publish a part of the multiplayer update today and hope this issue is fixed for you
I think it only happened for me when my friend was on the server but I don't remember exactly

I think it only happened for me when my friend was on the server but I don't remember exactly
regardless, it should now force-fix itself as it was a problem with frameskip being on, if it is subtle or off this issue doesnt happen so i added a force-fix for it: whenever opening guis it will set frameskip to subtle if it was set to on

generally the only things left to do are:
- fixing auto-harvesters
- fixing ultimate peaceful and ultimate battler for multiplayer (singleplayer works fine)
- let torches and glwostick be auto-selected when pressing shift
- adding all different boss-textures to the target dummy and cycle through them all
- maybe fix angler quests within fairy merchant instead of disabling them completely

other than the bug fixes there would just be suggestions and ideas and so far i have gotten 2 of them:
- add void bag to all-in-one merchant
- add unlimited luck potions and put them into unlimited buffs in the end

I have some suggestions to add in the mod:

- Add Bast statue to unlimited station buffs and to unlimited buffs
- Add an unlimted version of bloody tear
- Makes the encumbering stone need favorite to work
- Add a summon for the wall of flesh that doesn't need kill the guide and a summon for the skeletron that doesn't need kill the clothier
- Add some weapon and armor buffs to unlimited buffs like whip buffs and nebula buffs if it isn't overpowered like sargeant united shield buff. (maybe with five of each armor or weapon)
- Add Dryad buff to unlimited buffs (maybe with five dryads if fargo's mod is installed or some plants related items)
- Add sunflower buff to unlimited buffs (maybe with 30-50 sunflowers)
- Add slice of cake to unlimited station buffs and to unlimited buffs
- Add unlimited variants of each moss and with these unlimited variants craft an item like the paint tool or upgraded grand design
- Add unlimited variants to the new fishing rods and to chum bucket
- Adds unlimited version to the critters that could be used like a unlimited bite or an unlimited critters spawner
- Add integration to the other huge mods when they update like unlimited buffs versions for thorium, calamity, spirit mod, ...

Well, these are my suggestions.
Sorry if it's hard to implement it in the mod.
I love this mod, thank you so much for updating it to 1.4.

Last edited:

I have some suggestions to add in the mod:

- Add Bast statue to unlimited station buffs and to unlimited buffs
- Add an unlimted version of bloody tear
- Makes the encumbering stone need favorite to work
- Add a summon for the wall of flesh that doesn't need kill the guide and a summon for the skeletron that doesn't need kill the clothier
- Add some weapon and armor buffs to unlimited buffs like whip buffs and nebula buffs if it isn't overpowered like sargeant united shield buff. (maybe with five of each armor or weapon)
- Add Dryad buff to unlimited buffs (maybe with five dryads if fargo's mod is installed or some plants related items)
- Add sunflower buff to unlimited buffs (maybe with 30-50 sunflowers)
- Add slice of cake to unlimited station buffs and to unlimited buffs
- Add unlimited variants of each moss and with these unlimited variants craft an item like the paint tool or upgraded grand design
- Add unlimited variants to the new fishing rods and to chum bucket
- Adds unlimited version to the critters that could be used like a unlimited bite or an unlimited critters spawner
- Add integration to the other huge mods when they update like unlimited buffs versions for thorium, calamity, spirit mod, ...

Well, these are my suggestions.
Sorry if it's hard to implement it in the mod.
I love this mod, thank you so much for updating it to 1.4.

I will take lots of this into consideration, I cannot guarantee that everything will be made, for example about unlimited buffs from other mods potions, simply as i do not possess the knowledge on how to do that yet, but most stuff should be relatively easy to add.

I will take lots of this into consideration, I cannot guarantee that everything will be made, for example about unlimited buffs from other mods potions, simply as i do not possess the knowledge on how to do that yet, but most stuff should be relatively easy to add.
Thanks for take it into consideration :)
Edit: I have two new ideas, add summons to new blood moon bosses and add all flasks to the unlimited buffs instead just the ichor flask

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues with the All-In-One paint tool? I just went from one mod run (The Story of Red Cloud Revamped.) where it worked fine, into a Metroid beta run where I can't seem to get it to work. There's no situation where left-clicking and dragging actually creates that box of effect to paint things. My selections get reset each time I right-click again to remove the window so I can paint.

I have no idea what sort of information might be useful in diagnosing the issue though. D:

Either way, I have a few suggestions for its interface:
1) Make the colors into a rainbow. Possibly the same order that the Painter sells them. This is definitely a change since the original LuiAFK and it got a bit disorienting.
2) The buttons on the interface seem to be the opposite of what we're selecting when we hover the cursor over them. Then when we click on them, it does toggle it, but because it's still hovering over the button at that point, the colors still seem like it's the opposite of what we're selecting, so I'm not even sure what mode it's on. Either a white box around it for when it's on would work, or a "Green" or "Red" background to the button would work well.

Has anyone had any issues with the All-In-One paint tool? I just went from one mod run (The Story of Red Cloud Revamped.) where it worked fine, into a Metroid beta run where I can't seem to get it to work. There's no situation where left-clicking and dragging actually creates that box of effect to paint things. My selections get reset each time I right-click again to remove the window so I can paint.

I have no idea what sort of information might be useful in diagnosing the issue though. D:

Either way, I have a few suggestions for its interface:
1) Make the colors into a rainbow. Possibly the same order that the Painter sells them. This is definitely a change since the original LuiAFK and it got a bit disorienting.
2) The buttons on the interface seem to be the opposite of what we're selecting when we hover the cursor over them. Then when we click on them, it does toggle it, but because it's still hovering over the button at that point, the colors still seem like it's the opposite of what we're selecting, so I'm not even sure what mode it's on. Either a white box around it for when it's on would work, or a "Green" or "Red" background to the button would work well.

I understand that with the buttons on the interface, Its annoying for most people and I will change it - should have changed it now
I would like to not touch the paint ui as it is big and puzzling, even for me and i wrote that thing... (I mean, I think ill do it at some point but def not right now)

for painting: are you dragging your mouse over the ui with your cursor? if so the ui takes the place and becomes your selected thing, try avoiding the ui with the cursor whenselecting tiles to paint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom