tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Minecart is now placed where your mouse cursor is, instead of the ceiling being placed there.

Added a couple of new items:
tb5iXrZ.png

Can be made pretty early (need some grav pots/cloud though) so you can use this for finding the rest of the floating islands.

vPshxHA.png

Skybridge builder can then combine with the Subway builder to create this, good for hell bridges (since it now destroys tiles)/sky rails (no longer blocks meteors)/dog platforms. Subway builder has a different icon now.

DuSRCTT.png

Not a new item, but you now have the option to place rope when you make the hellevator if you currently have one of the unlimited ropes/coils/streamers/chain in your inventory.

HRYANcM.png

Added the combined bucket to the settings hotkey instead of needing to cycle with right click, the platform toggle at the end switches between platform and minecart mode.

Added Unlimited Teleportation Potion, combines directly into the big potion.

Changed tooltip on Subway and the combined Subway/Skybridge builders to add that using it through a desert will delete all the sand above the subway/skybridge :).

What's the chance of WoF dropping the Loot Magnet? Because I've been farming for it for like an hour now and it hasn't dropped :(

EDIT: I just got it but man it took sooooo long :confused:

Last edited:
I guess you just got unlucky, it's a 1/5 drop chance :).

hpliDYW.png

Travelling merchant can spawn once you have 3 town npcs and are carrying 50 gold. Skeleton merchant can arrive after you've killed a total of 50 skeletons (any type, they're all added up).

Shops work the way they normally do, changing daily for the travelling dude, changing each day/night/half-second for the skeleton or whatever it is.

Added a message on loading into a world about the subway changing, will remove the message after a couple weeks or so to try and avoid people messing up cause they didn't notice it changed :).

For some reason, with version v1.0.0.78 , the "Unlimited Sonar Potion" item is not granting the sonar effect. There doesn't seem to be a toggle for it in the control panel, which makes sense. Basically, throw out a basic worm, or a thorium pulse lure, with the Fiberglass Fishing Pole, and I get catches, but no sonar effect.

Note: I discovered this is the version prior to 78, but when I came here to report the issue I saw an update was available, and grabbed it to verify the problem persisted. It does.

Enable pickup text, I accidentally made it so that whenever you used a toggle it was turned off in a previous update, seems that pickup text also enables/disables the sonar text :).

Enable pickup text, I accidentally made it so that whenever you used a toggle it was turned off in a previous update, seems that pickup text also enables/disables the sonar text :).

It was off. Thanks! No idea how it came to be off, myself, but ... works now. :)

It was off cause I accidentally made it so that whenever you used a toggle it was turned off, was trying a few different things, and I guess I forgot about removing that one :D.

It was off cause I accidentally made it so that whenever you used a toggle it was turned off, was trying a few different things, and I guess I forgot about removing that one :D.

Oh! Like, toggled the featherfall or crate potions, that sort of thing. Right. Riiiight. Apparently it's a slow night for me. :)

Fixed Travel dude changing items each day, apparently i already had a mod that did that, so it didn't work for other people :D.

could there possibly b a toggle for whether the traveling merchant and skeleton merchant are town npcs? I build a house for all 23 vanilla town npcs and I normally end up not having room for 2 more for the 2 here

What would be a cool thing if the new travelling merchant would travel off every evening (as to restock), but if his apprentice houses, apprentice would be going out instead. And you could make the apprentice a young boy/girl, like, an adventurous kid. They could also have a little shop, and a dialog line, where you ask them what they do and they could tel you how they like their boss for being in different places. This would bring more lore-friendly experience, and maybe giving the merchant thoughts on the settling down and all that, since he is a custom NPC and you could do that. Also, please disable vanilla travelling merchant, he is redundant, and its kinda weird to see two of them stare at each other for like a minute.

What would be a cool thing if the new travelling merchant would travel off every evening (as to restock), but if his apprentice houses, apprentice would be going out instead. And you could make the apprentice a young boy/girl, like, an adventurous kid. They could also have a little shop, and a dialog line, where you ask them what they do and they could tel you how they like their boss for being in different places. This would bring more lore-friendly experience, and maybe giving the merchant thoughts on the settling down and all that, since he is a custom NPC and you could do that. Also, please disable vanilla travelling merchant, he is redundant, and its kinda weird to see two of them stare at each other for like a minute.
ofc there would need to b the line "<apprentice> left!" to match with the angler
idk y lui didn't just replace both of them

ofc there would need to b the line "<apprentice> left!" to match with the angler

Angler has HP, as any town NPC, and he needs to not be present when his hp go down to zero, because that is an NPC protection mechanic going on, but he is a kid, and making kids die in a game is just wrong, so he "retreats", if you will.

Also (this here is a lot of work) there should be like an infinitite paint box: You combine X of the following: Red, Green, Blue OR also White and Black paint OR infinite versions of these (you can balance them to be in like 10-15 stacks of paint, because 3 stacks are way cheaper than a stack of all of the types of basic paint), which are all bought from the painter and you get a basic rainbow box of paint (also, if you will do that, please, make all of the blocks paintable with basic not-deep colors if possible). Then you get X amount of Shadow and X negative or their infinite versions and stick that onto the box of paint to get a Spectrum paint box. You would want to make a different menu for paints, though (maybe an RGB colorwheel?). Also, a painter's multitool and a spectral multitool would be nice. You could even combine them and the "Spectrum paint box" into a "Master's paint kit", but you would need to be aware of the Builder's gizmo tree, which use paint on block placement.
If you are interested in this idea, i could help you, but first i would need to learn the C# a bit more.

Last edited:
Idk why but the recall bind doesn't work, I also don't understand why you need the craft the permanent buffs if you have the Settings menu. Just a little confusion

Idk why but the recall bind doesn't work, I also don't understand why you need the craft the permanent buffs if you have the Settings menu. Just a little confusion
Works for me, but for some reason resets some of the player stats (like the charge on Lava Charm items). Also, to stuff in the settings menu to work you NEED to have the items relevant to these buffs in your inventory.

Back
Top Bottom