tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

So, i don't know why and it's been confirmed by disabling every mod but this but when i load a saved character or world it throws a loading error and it doesn't load anything.

Weird, if you can can post your character (.plr and .tplr) and world files (.wld and .twld) that you're getting the problem with it'd be helpful, because I've tried a bunch of characters and worlds and can't recreate the problem :(.

Does this happen on all characters/worlds btw, or just certain ones?

Weird, if you can can post your character (.plr and .tplr) and world files (.wld and .twld) that you're getting the problem with it'd be helpful, because I've tried a bunch of characters and worlds and can't recreate the problem :(.

Does this happen on all characters/worlds btw, or just certain ones?

All of them, but i kinda figure out the problem. I'ts okay now but whenever the mods reload in any way for a second time it's when the issue appears, but if i reload the mods, close terraria, then open it again its fine, works like normal. I guess it's not really a big deal since most people don't reload mods a second time, but it's something to keep in mind.
Also, i could't upload the tplr or .twld, but here they are. And since we're here, a small sugestion.. ? I like the infinite mana accesories, but it'd be nice to also have a regular mana potion but just infinite. More options you know? Otherwise great mod, i like mods that add like super quest items that you build through the entire game.

Attachments

• Leah.plr
    2.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Meenud.wld
    6.2 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Have 300 of any mana potion in a stack and it won't consume them (this way it works with any modded potions that give more mana/health than vanilla items). Check the OP to see how that works (works for health potions, ammo etc too).

If it's only happening when you're reloading mods it's likely it's just a memory issue. On Windows when you reload mods it will keep using more and more RAM and Terraria is limited to about 3.5GB since it's a 32bit program. It's best to just not use reload mods on Windows because of this.

Those files worked fine for me, but it's the .tplr and .twld files that have modded info so that could be why, you can upload a zip to dropbox or mediafire or something with those in and I can test it properly if you want :).

Added some boss summon items.

Instant Moon Lord summon, summons Moon Lord without the wait time from impending doom.

Fishron summon, summons Fishron without needing to fish.

Golem summon, summons Golem without needing the Lihzahrd Altar.

They're all craftable from a single normal summoning item, and are consumable.

Wires/Bait is harder to do than most other items, they don't care about whether something is consumable. I played around for half an hour and got a new item like Grand Design to work, using no wires/actuators, placing the wire that is selected by the Grand Design. But I'd still need to sort the UI for selecting which wires and stuff you want.

Maybe I'll do it eventually, but I use Wireless so I'm not in a rush :).

I have a Grand Design & wire & actuators are still needed in my inventory. So by wireless...do mean you don't use any in your world(s) or you have a wireless Grand Design?

Oh, that item isn't in the mod, it was just something I messed around with for half an hour.

It was a seperate item that worked the same as the grand design only it didn't use any wires or actuators. It placed wires based on what the grand design had selected, but had no way to select the wire itself (ie right click didn't work yet).

By Wireless I mean the mod Wireless, it adds transmitters are receivers that you link together and then when you activate the receiver at one end of a teleporter or something whatever it's linked to will also activate as if it was connected by wire.

I don't know if the mod is updated yet though since I updated it myself ages ago (before tmod 10 even came out).

Oh, that item isn't in the mod, it was just something I messed around with for half an hour.

It was a seperate item that worked the same as the grand design only it didn't use any wires or actuators. It placed wires based on what the grand design had selected, but had no way to select the wire itself (ie right click didn't work yet).

By Wireless I mean the mod Wireless, it adds transmitters are receivers that you link together and then when you activate the receiver at one end of a teleporter or something whatever it's linked to will also activate as if it was connected by wire.

I don't know if the mod is updated yet though since I updated it myself ages ago (before tmod 10 even came out).

That is WAY beyond my wiring knowledge in the game lol. I haven't updated to the updated version of tmod because not everyone has updated to that yet. I will have to take a look again in the mods to see if I can find something like what you're describing or I'll just get the max stacks thing you mentioned.

The max stacks thing won't work with wire btw, that's just for ammo/consumable weapons/health/mana pots. Although if you're on the old version of tmod (0.9.2.3 I assume you mean) you won't have that.

The max stacks thing won't work with wire btw, that's just for ammo/consumable weapons/health/mana pots. Although if you're on the old version of tmod (0.9.2.3 I assume you mean) you won't have that.
tmod I'm on 10.0.1. I haven't updated to yesterday's release of 10.0.2 yet.

Yeah, I realised that from a previous post of yours and was typing up an edit as a new alert popped up saying that you'd posted :D.

The maxstacks thing will work for the things listed in the OP, but won't work for wire/bait as those being consumed is coded differently to most stuff.

Yeah, I realised that from a previous post of yours and was typing up an edit as a new alert popped up saying that you'd posted :D.

The maxstacks thing will work for the things listed in the OP, but won't work for wire/bait as those being consumed is coded differently to most stuff.
I made the mistake of updating right away with the last update before I checked to see if the mods I used had updated with it. New to this on PC. There is so much more to this game on here than on console it's insane.

Ah great, i din't notice it but i wasn't using up any mana potions so win win, also it is most likely a memory issue, either way, i hadn't had any issues anymore so i consider the issue resolved, for now.

Oops, left in that it needed a mythril anvil from whatever item i copy pasted the base from, will update again with just the normal anvil :D.

The mod browser also shows that the version is this
75zcAQn.png

and downloading it from modbrowser it mentions nothing about the version being wrong :).

Back
Top Bottom