tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I'm confused why it even said it though, I've been on 0.10.0.2 since it came out 3 days ago, and mod browser has shown the version in the pic since then too :D.

Unless this happened when reloading mods I guess, the memory errors do weird things when you do that :D.

Either way, at least it's working now :p.

Edit: Also, I'll fix the outline of the wire being behind placed wire tomorrow, I actually fixed it a few minutes after I uploaded last time, but couldn't be bothered uploading a 3rd version in like 5 minutes :D.

Might also double the mat cost so it's 2 plat for the unlimited version.

Last edited:
K, changed the Unlimited Grand Design recipe to 3k wire, 500 actuators (2 plat) and fixed the line drawing.

Added Unlimited Invisibility Potion.

Hello, first off got to say love the mod so far, makes life more enjoyable in my opinion. I had a question about the villager prison tool, is it possible to have background walls placed behind the blocks or is that not possible with the way you spawn in the structure? Just curious/ a little idea if possible.

Not really, if I placed them there all the time then if you had a single one, or the edge ones would have back wall sticking out of the sides/top. So I'd have to check the tiles that are next to it and decide whether or not to place them based on what's next to it.

Glad you're enjoying it :).

No worries, was just curious if it was possible, I'm perfectly content with having to place them myself if it means I can spam build 20 prisons in like 2 mins rather then dig and build it all in like 5 to 10.

Just so I don't see the background image peaking through. It is only like 4 - 10 pixels in total per prison that peak through. I also like to place the walls behind all my blocks so that if I mine it the background wall is continuous. Just a preference thing I guess. Like I said in the previous post I'm content with placing the back walls myself.

Attachments

• TerrariaVillagerPrison.PNG
    TerrariaVillagerPrison.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 261
Is there any chance we could get a hotkey for toggling the Ultimate Battler? LOVE the item for burst farming (Saves so much time) But it's a humongous pain if I get knocked away from my trough or killed before I can put it away in a dangerous situation.

I'm gonna start looking into UI stuff for toggles next I think. If I do a toggle on Ultimate Battler it'll probably have a 5 second delay or something though ;).

Sounds like a cool idea, sometimes I wish I could toggle the spelunker buff, but sadly I can't because I made the gathering buff. a 5 second delay on all buffs makes sense, so that you can't spam the game with turning it on and off, and potentially glitch the game somehow. looking forward to what you can come up with if you do come up with something.

I like it so far, I assume it will show every buff you have, not just the current combined items? For example will it show all the buffs that make up the Unlimited Battle Buffs or will it only show that one?

Nah, it definitely won't show every buff you have :p.

Updated. Set a hotkey to show the toggle menu. Left click a buff to toggle it, drag the buffs with right click to move the bar somewhere else.

You can toggle Ultimate Battler (5 second delay on disabling), Gravity Control, Featherfall, Crate Potion, Inferno visual effect, and Invisibility Potion.

I don't really see any point in toggling stuff that isn't those, so I probably won't add any more toggles, sorry :p. May make it so you can only toggle buffs that you have in your inventory, but maybe not, who knows :D.

Edit: Featherfall and Gravitation Potion now combine and make Unlimited Flight, this combines into big buff potion. Crate Potion now combines with Fishing and Sonar Potions (which already goes into the big potion). Invisibility now goes into the big potion.

Nice, will update in a bit so see the new changes, on another note found out the battler buff really makes blood moons really grindy and makes getting certain drops super easy.*

*That is if you have the regen and armor so just take all the damage and not care about getting hit.

Attachments

• BloodMoonWithBattlerBuff.PNG
    BloodMoonWithBattlerBuff.PNG
    140.7 KB · Views: 317
Yeah, it's awesome for farming if you can handle the mobs ok :D.

I use it a lot for testing stuff too, you can test an invasion in like 5 seconds or something (the Unlimited Pirate Maps and stuff start the invasion instantly instead of the 1 minute wait time) instead of waiting ages for them to arrive, then slowly killing them :D.

Thanks for that head up, been focusing on the buffs for now, will check out the invasion items once I get into hardmode.

Thanks for the update! I wondered if you would consider an unlimited Plantera trigger, and possibly an unlimited Golem trigger, as recipes? Those are the most frustrating two bosses to summon in the game. (Plantera, especially, but the Golem alter has a bunch of annoying restrictions on location that make it less nice to summon.)

I use Fargos for the boss summon seller, so Plantera is fine for me (although I do have an item that will locate a Plantera bulb, you need a Lifeform Analyzer to make the item though). There are 3 boss summon items in the mod though, they're consumable (cause I buy them from Fargos) and just made from one of the normal boss summon items.

They are Golem, you can summon him without needing the altar. Moon Lord, don't need to wait for the countdown. Fishron, don't need to fish him up. I also made it so you can summon many at once if you want to :D.

Found a little thing, don't know if it is intentional or a bug, but if you right click the buff settings bar it resets to the default position. If it is intentional I would suggest it be something like shift + right click, as it is to easy to accidentally reset it, or add an ability to lock its position so that you can't move it no matter what.

Edit: I found out that it is that if the hotbar goes off the game screen it resets to default position. The way you have it move the middle of the hotbar to the middle of your mouse can make it reset when the mouse is near the edge of the screen with just a right click.

Last edited:
Lui,can't you make setting for glow for treasures?This glowing is bitly annoying,and in special cases makes lags in Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom