tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Well, a better idea would be to go into a test world with Cheat Sheet, spawn a bunch of WoFs, and butcher them all. If it's still not dropping, it's probably a bug.
*lol* I'm outing myself as a somewhat noob, but I have never heard about Cheat Sheet (I'm actively trying to train myself out of cheating in games :-D)

i just got an item from the eye of chutulu and what mod is this from says its from luiafk (this mod)
its the unlimited merchant killer but its not listed in the forum post?
its a throwing weapon with insane stats but it only damages town npcs. (usefull if you want anoher one to spawn :) )
not mad just curious
I just found the same thing, came on to this forum to find some info on it. I noticed that the damage seemed to be scaling with time, wondering if that was a bug or something.

Haven't done anything on this for a while :D.

Can you add support to both the AlchemistNPC and Battle Rods/Fishing Shotguns?

Probably not, I don't use either of those mods, so I doubt it'll happen.

I'm fine with Alchemist selling the items though.

ik its not high on the priority list, but what's the progress on getting the town npcs to use their roaming counterpart's exact texture?

Should happen next update. I don't really know how texture packs work, so it might only work when you're using one that actually replaces the .xnb files though.

i just got an item from the eye of chutulu and what mod is this from says its from luiafk (this mod)
its the unlimited merchant killer but its not listed in the forum post?
its a throwing weapon with insane stats but it only damages town npcs. (usefull if you want anoher one to spawn :) )
not mad just curious

Yeah, that's just an upgraded version of Rotten Eggs I guess, someone wanted it cause Rotten Eggs take so long to kill town NPCs later on (especially ones like Fargo with his 5k HP).

Edit: I dunno why the damage is changing with time though, unless you just mean it's affected by damage boosts?

What an incredible and underrated mod. Seriously, this mod is amazing. Hell, what made me write this was just the fact that you added Asphalt platforms, something that, if you look it up, has been asked to be added by the Terraria community since Asphalt first came out. Awesome job, keep up the amazing work

Cheers :).

Hello! Firstly - thank you for this great mod, it makes things possible that were entirely too tedious before!
Secondly: I updated the mod yesterday and try as I might, the loot magnet won't drop anymore. I've killed the wall of flesh about 30 times now, no luck - please help? (I LOVE the loot magnet). Please keep up the good work!

You using Tremor? That's normally what the problem is :D. I know that Moon Lord doesn't drop the upgrade item for Unlimited Mana if you're using Tremor, might be the case here too.

Haven't done anything on this for a while :D.
You using Tremor? That's normally what the problem is :D. I know that Moon Lord doesn't drop the upgrade item for Unlimited Mana if you're using Tremor, might be the case here too.

No, I'm only using your mod, recipe browser and max stack. And as of today I killed the WoF 56 times, no loot magnet. :(

I dunno what the problem is then, only thing I can think of is you're super unlucky, one of those 2 mods mess it up somehow, or you don't actually have the mod enabled.

I just killed about 5 WoFs (after downloading the mod from the browser and reloading to be sure I was using the same version) and this is what the loot was:
gbtSkoz.png

New Update:
ejqppsT.png

Paint Tool:
uS3m2Li.gif

Need to get icons for the paint tiles/walls/remove, but it'll do for now.

Dummy:
Q2omRlI.gif

Forgot to show homing works in the gif, but stuff homes in etc so you can properly test single target damage, hitbox is about the size of EoC no matter which boss it's showing as so that the small bosses don't make it annoying.

an error occurred while loading luiafk
in Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
in Luiafk.LuiafkMod.PostSetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

it is v1.0.0.115

Last edited:
Gonna need a modlist for that one, cause one of your mods are doing something weird in npc setdefaults.

Edit: Worked it out.

Last edited:
Updated, should fix the crashes.

Im still getting the crash

ModList
MagicStorage, Wildlife, MoreAccessories, CrystiliumMod, AlchemistNPC, BannerBonanza, MechTransfer, FKBossHealthBar, ThoriumMod, Antisocial, BossChecklist, AutoTrash, ExperienceAndClasses, ExtendedCrops, ShorterRespawn, Wireless, LargeWorldEnabler, CalamityMod, ExpeditionsContent, Expeditions, WMITF, WingSlot, Fargowiltas, MaxStackPlus, imkSushisDeathCountersMod, imkSushisMod, RecipeBrowser, strdyerecipes

I wasn't experiencing the crash before this update, but upon updating, i am getting the same crash as suihim

Mods:
Luiafk, WeaponOut, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Morepotions, Auto Trash, Recipe Browser, Joostmod, VipixToolbox, imkSushi's Mod, AlchemistNPC, Spirit Mod, Pillar Items Plus, Magic Storage, Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content, Shorter Respawn Times, Reduced Grinding, Quality of Life: Recipes, MaxStackPLus, imksushi's Mod - Old Recipe Enabler, Fun Death Sounds, Thorium Mod, Dual Wielding, Boss Checklist, Fargo's Mutant Mod, Which Mod Is This From, and Wing Slot.

I'm having the same crash and these are the mods that are reacting to the update:

Material trader NPC, Rays mod, The Pure Spirit mod, solutions mod, wildlife mod, reduced grinding, vending machines.

But these are not the only mods that add NPC's.

I'm getting the same crash as the 3 above me. It is pretty unusual, but knowing the problems I've had while playing modded, it's probably a mod cross-compatability error.

EDIT: It's not a crash, but a mod crash per se. Hope fully that makes a tad bit more sense.

Thx. Also patchwork works great. Tho would be nice to have a way to desummon him without having to summon a boss. Ravager is getting a beat down due to this :D

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.Save()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.PlayerIO.SaveModData(Player player)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.PlayerIO.Save(Player player, String path, Boolean isCloudSave)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(PlayerFileData playerFile, Boolean skipMapSave)
at Terraria.IO.PlayerFileData.CreateAndSave(Player player)
at Terraria.Main.OnCharacterNamed(String text)
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UIVirtualKeyboard.<.ctor>b__48_14(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

This is the error I get whenever I attempt to create a new character.
However, on an additional note the character still gets created and can be used but attempting to save with such character crashes the game and does not save any progress made on a world

K, fixed that.

Hmm, I could add a way to despawn Patchwerk, but he just sits there doing nothing so dunno if really necessary, will think about it since it already has a right-click function (incase you were wondering what stupid mode is, it means it doesn't have invincibility frames, Last Prism goes from like 10k dps to 500k dps :D).

Well the main reason Id like a desummon is when playing as a summoner all my pets would rather fight patchwork than anything else and when you want to stop testing your dps and go about doing things in your base. Where you most likely spawned patchwork. Your summons still keep going crazy on him.

"An object reference not set to an instance of an object error occurred
in Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
in Luiafk.LuiafkMod.PostSetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"

I just want to :red:ing play Terraria, why does bad stuff keep happening to me?

Back
Top Bottom