tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Well the main reason Id like a desummon is when playing as a summoner all my pets would rather fight patchwork than anything else and when you want to stop testing your dps and go about doing things in your base. Where you most likely spawned patchwork. Your summons still keep going crazy on him.

Ah yeah, I didn't think of that :D. I'll make it so that if you use it while it's alive it'll despawn.

"An object reference not set to an instance of an object error occurred
in Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
in Luiafk.LuiafkMod.PostSetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"

I just want to :red:ing play Terraria, why does bad stuff keep happening to me?

That was fixed a couple of days ago, just update the mod :).

Lmao rip my dumb :red:
I couldn't get to the Mod Browser because this happened as soon as the loading, I should have guessed there could have already been a solution there

Just found out that it's Soul of Terraria causing this (does a similar thing with Unlimited Grand Design/Imp Actuator Rod/Hoiktuation Rod as well), I've told them about it so hopefully be fixed soon :).

Updated:
fixed chest duping with building items

multi solution works slightly differently
evil/hallow won't convert snow, to convert a snow biome to normal evil/hallow properly then you'll have to convert snow biome to forest and then to evil/hallow

hoiktuation rod no longer consumes asphalt platforms

unlimited grand design gives off light when you use it like it used to

no more dying from fall damage when recalling back if you weren't immune to fall damage (lol)

New Item:
added Really Heavy Boulder
so heavy it makes you fall faster than normal when you're holding (as a selected item, like Portal Gun) it
craftable with hardmode ores

New Item:
improved drill mount
improved movement
faster, more control
faster mining
can break walls
fly on a cloud and shoot lasers from your eyes
4stanNO.gif

Very balanced as you can see.

I also forgot to give it a proper tooltip, so I'll fix that another time :D.
Hey,i have a simple(or probably stupid)question:
How do you make the upgraded drill mount?

(no need to mention I'm cheating, ik i'm cheating)
whenever the fairy merchant is out, this glitch happens (the extra npc banner)
20170930151530_1.jpg

i hav actually tested and it is only when the fairy merchant is out

Last edited:
Just updated. Apparently there's a way to make unlimited healing potions now? How does this work? The recipe browser shows me nothing? I swear i've read it was doable?

Just updated. Apparently there's a way to make unlimited healing potions now? How does this work? The recipe browser shows me nothing? I swear i've read it was doable?

That's been in for a while (I think), just have 120 Healing pots in your inventory, they won't consume.

Isn't unlimited healing potions a bit overpowered? Like how you can spam them however you want.

Also another problem... Why is money unlimited? I cannot spend them. I opened my piggy bank and saw thst half of it is full of platinum coins... ( maxstack+ is not compitable with piggybanks or what?)

Isn't unlimited healing potions a bit overpowered? Like how you can spam them however you want.

Also another problem... Why is money unlimited? I cannot spend them. I opened my piggy bank and saw thst half of it is full of platinum coins... ( maxstack+ is not compitable with piggybanks or what?)

1: Potion Cooldown never stopped being a thing, you can still only use one a minute minus other modifiers.

2: It's ammo for the coin gun.

Can't answer your maxstack question, sorry

ik the unlimited coins are strictly ammo, not currency. as to y ur getting the ammo form rather than the currency form, idk

Out of curiosity, why is it that having a huge stack of a potion or food gives you infinite duration for the buff it gives, despite the fact that the mod also has unlimited versions of potions that work almost exactly the same way? I'm asking because while I really love plenty of the features in this mod, I also enjoy having to gather and consume things every so often, and thus I try to avoid making the unlimited potions and potion combinations in my playthroughs for as long as possible.

Would it be possible to add a way to disable that behavior for potion stacks? I've noticed that it only kicks in when you have an unlimited potion item in your inventory (including the unlimited recall potion) for some reason.

The Traveling Merchant won't seem to move in for me anymore. I had him at one point, but he (and every other town NPC I have) keep dying due to hardmode invasions. he used to come back whenever I pulled my coins from my piggy bank, but now he wont spawn at all

The Traveling Merchant won't seem to move in for me anymore. I had him at one point, but he (and every other town NPC I have) keep dying due to hardmode invasions. he used to come back whenever I pulled my coins from my piggy bank, but now he wont spawn at all
not even the vanilla traveling merchant?

Back
Top Bottom