tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

How to get the solutions? (Dark Green,multi, etc)
Buy them from the Steampunker
-purple and red sold during solar eclipse or blood moon (you only get the solution for your own world's evil)
-blue while she is in the Hallow
-green while no other solution is being sold.
-dark blue can only be purchased from Truffle

This is how you get the vanilla solutions. to get the Luiiafk ones, u need 999 of each to craft the unlimited versions. multi is crafted from the combination of all the unlimited versions

not even the vanilla traveling merchant?
Also confirmed, not even the vanilla traveling merchant is spawning anymore

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to build an arena for plantera...Is there an auto arena builder? I would very much like that for plantera.

I meant the ones in the mod like the Jungle one
[doublepost=1507751857,1507751812][/doublepost]
Buy them from the Steampunker
-purple and red sold during solar eclipse or blood moon (you only get the solution for your own world's evil)
-blue while she is in the Hallow
-green while no other solution is being sold.
-dark blue can only be purchased from Truffle

This is how you get the vanilla solutions. to get the Luiiafk ones, u need 999 of each to craft the unlimited versions. multi is crafted from the combination of all the unlimited versions

Also confirmed, not even the vanilla traveling merchant is spawning anymore
I meant the ones from the mod like the Jungle one

Out of curiosity, why is it that having a huge stack of a potion or food gives you infinite duration for the buff it gives, despite the fact that the mod also has unlimited versions of potions that work almost exactly the same way? I'm asking because while I really love plenty of the features in this mod, I also enjoy having to gather and consume things every so often, and thus I try to avoid making the unlimited potions and potion combinations in my playthroughs for as long as possible.

Would it be possible to add a way to disable that behavior for potion stacks? I've noticed that it only kicks in when you have an unlimited potion item in your inventory (including the unlimited recall potion) for some reason.
Somehow I only just noticed that this also affects ammo and thrown weapons. Maybe I'm alone in thinking like this, but can I still ask for some way to toggle this feature off? Maybe a few new buttons in the Luiafk menu or something, I love this mod too much so I don't want to drop it for a something as simple as that.

Nope, you're not alone
This mod adds a lot of incredibly useful items, but it also comes with these mechanics, and I'd like it if there was a way to deactivate them without deenabling the mod

suggestion: instead of having block choices of stone slab, gray brick, or any of the wood, do like you do with the rope in hellivator and choose the first block and wall that is in the inventory. To differentiate between tile and some furniture, you could use the same method TEdit does to differentiate between tile (blocks and walls) and object (furniture, platforms, etc)

Just a small improvement that can replace the sprite for the ultimate paint tool...

Attachments

• Ulitmate paint tool.png
    Ulitmate paint tool.png
    616 bytes · Views: 196
Hay Lui, since you like improving vanilla terraria tools, could you make a Clentaminator 2.0? The fire rate is okay, but I would like for it to have like 3 times wider spread, and 5 - 10 times the reach. Something that will help us to terraform a full biome in few minutes, instead of an hour or so.

always used this one, but never commented here. amazing af! no words :)

keep it up!
[doublepost=1508946895,1508946864][/doublepost]
Hay Lui, since you like improving vanilla terraria tools, could you make a Clentaminator 2.0? The fire rate is okay, but I would like for it to have like 3 times wider spread, and 5 - 10 times the reach. Something that will help us to terraform a full biome in few minutes, instead of an hour or so.
upvote here too

i have 2 bugs.
1 - if i have any potion in inventory - it gets infinite (it works until i consume it like infinite potions), but i didn't have 30 potions and didn't craft infinite potion.
2 - infinite bullets dont work. I crafted an infinite bullet from 3996 of bullets and it gone with 1 shot from gun, like it is not infinite. Same bug with any infinite bullets exept vanilla infinite pouch and same bug with any weapon. I also tested it with Infinity mod, same bug for all infinity bullets/arrows.
I have Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, GRealm, Spirit, Bluemagics, Magic Storage, Recipe browser, item checklist, learn by doing, infinite, luiafk. all latest version. Everything else from luiafk works

I had searched through the Recipe Browser and didn't find the Unlimited Healing Potions (for health). Are they not in yet or is it a bug of some sort, or what?

They don't get comsumed when you have over a certain amount of them, there's no actual "Unlimited Healing Potion"

for some reason the luiafk mod does not work on the newer version of tmod which is weird because it has been working on the new tmod version before

Back
Top Bottom