tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

And you are both using the same version of the mod?
it appears that we had different versions. Will edit this post with update once both of our versions are the same.
~~~EDIT: It seems like that fixed the problem, as now we're getting a whole new (and seemingly unrelated to this mod) problem. Great.

Last edited:
To plant trees and stuff you can either use WorldGen.PlaceTile, or directly change the tile by doing Main.tile[x, y].type = TileID.Blah (for stuff like herbs you'll also need to change the frameX as well, since there's multiple tiles on a single tile sheet).

bug fix update:
Code:
update:
    bug fixes
        fixed bug that caused players to crash when opening settings ui after reconnecting to a server
        fixed duplication bug with magnet
            i feel like i'm doing it wrong now, but doing it the way it looks like it should be done results in bugs :shrug:

Not sure about the wall rod removing/replacing walls, or making skybridge be customisable length, will think about it though :).

hello, I crafted ultimate buff and when I enable Ultimate Battler in settings menu, my FPS drops to 0.5 and whole screen gots covered in npcs. It is a little bit too much, maybe you could include setting for how much spawn rate boost we need?

To plant trees and stuff you can either use WorldGen.PlaceTile, or directly change the tile by doing Main.tile[x, y].type = TileID.Blah (for stuff like herbs you'll also need to change the frameX as well, since there's multiple tiles on a single tile sheet).

bug fix update:
Code:
update:
    bug fixes
        fixed bug that caused players to crash when opening settings ui after reconnecting to a server
        fixed duplication bug with magnet
            i feel like i'm doing it wrong now, but doing it the way it looks like it should be done results in bugs :shrug:

Not sure about the wall rod removing/replacing walls, or making skybridge be customisable length, will think about it though :).
Thanks so much.

hello, I crafted ultimate buff and when I enable Ultimate Battler in settings menu, my FPS drops to 0.5 and whole screen gots covered in npcs. It is a little bit too much, maybe you could include setting for how much spawn rate boost we need?
I can confirm both the incident and the fact it is intended. tho i wish I could turn it down, using Hero's Mod its actually fun destroying them!

So, how do you combine potions? Isn't really explained.

Use the Guide!
However potions from mods don't have unlimited variants, but as long as you have at least one unlimited potion with you, any stack of 30 potions should be unlimited.

Hey there! I've found a problem with the Settings UI of this mode which doesn't load properly. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Luiafk bug.png
    Luiafk bug.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 192
Hi Lui, your mod is fantastic and I love playing with it! I have just a little problem with the plant harvester:is there a way to make it collect also crops from other mods? (Thorium, Ore seeds ecc.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom