tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I have tried the infinite healing potion on a different character (without the Infinity Mod) and it didn't consume any potions. I did have over 1k healing potions, but they weren't consumed. And yes, I know what the Infinity Mod is and I have used it in the past, so I do know that you can craft an Infinite Healing Potion, along with other Infinite items.
u need 120 pots and another infinite potion, for example infinite ironskin

hey there is a glich of the unlimited buffs giving you zen and zerg potions effect at the same time when calamity is along. all of the unlmited buffs give that effect

Recieving this error everytime I try to load.
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.RemoveAt(Int32 index)
at TerrariaTweaks.MyPlayer.SetupStartInventory(IList`1 items)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupStartInventory(Player player)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Luiafk.Utility.Loading.AfterItems()
at Luiafk.LuiafkMod.PostAddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()

The skybridge builder doesn't let me use stone brick or stone slabs for the bridge, only platforms. Do I need something in my inventory? I've tried 1998 of each block in my inventory, that didn't help.

The skybridge builder doesn't let me use stone brick or stone slabs for the bridge, only platforms. Do I need something in my inventory? I've tried 1998 of each block in my inventory, that didn't help.
Skybridge builder uses any material in the menu that has a platform variant(i.e. wood), since the skybridge places platforms so you can fly up to and through it. Same menu is used for multiple purposes to cut down on the amount of code used, I presume.

Skybridge builder uses any material in the menu that has a platform variant(i.e. wood), since the skybridge places platforms so you can fly up to and through it. Same menu is used for multiple purposes to cut down on the amount of code used, I presume.
this has been changed. now every item has its own right click menu
like the above said, it only uses platforms. sorry

I found a very niche bug in this mod. Bonus health from unlimited lifeforce potion(and its deritives) gets ignored by frozen turtle shell buff.(ie. Player has 600 health from unlimited lifeforce potion but frozen turtle shell only kicks in under 250 health)
Player automatically deletes frozen turtle shell buff if
Code:
(double)this.statLife <= (double)this.statLifeMax2 * 0.5
so the buff does get applied but gets deleted in the same frame.
Other mods that give bonus health doesn't seem to have this problem.(tested Alchemist npcs' life elixir and fargo's mutant mod's colosus soul) Just increasing statLifeMax2 UpdateInventory works fine.

When I used the unlimited merchant killer, I accidentally killed both the merchant and the nurse, but they did not show back up. This has caused a major issue. Is there some way to get them back because they have not shown up?

When I used the unlimited merchant killer, I accidentally killed both the merchant and the nurse, but they did not show back up. This has caused a major issue. Is there some way to get them back because they have not shown up?
merchant requires 50 silver in inventory and nurse requires guide and merchant

Found a bug.When placing the arena builder next to the end of the ocean,it seems like its getting spammed then it creates multiple arenas when you move your cursor.Try it for your self.Testing the bug out with other builders.
New finds:You have to be to the left side of the ocean,doesn't work with Prison builder,Skybridge builder.Only with Arena Platfrom builder.

Last edited:
Or just download the alchemist npc mod.Get the alchemist npc by killing the eye of cthulhu,and buy the Base Summoning Potions from him,and create the Merchant and the nurse summoning potions.Or you could just craft base summoning potions without killing the eye of cthulhu.

Or just download the alchemist npc mod.Get the alchemist npc by killing the eye of cthulhu,and buy the Base Summoning Potions from him,and create the Merchant and the nurse summoning potions.Or you could just craft base summoning potions without killing the eye of cthulhu.
You’d have to have imkSushi’s Mod installed as well; AlchemistNPC doesn’t add the NPC Summoning Potions.

i'm using calamity, and because some of the endgame bosses are fought in the jungle, i want to use the dark green solution. the problem is, i don't understand how i'm supposed to get it. i checked all of the vendors, but can't find the regular or unlimited version of the solution, and i've checked the shaman while he was in the jungle. am i supposed to put someone else into the jungle, or is this just not available yet?

i'm using calamity, and because some of the endgame bosses are fought in the jungle, i want to use the dark green solution. the problem is, i don't understand how i'm supposed to get it. i checked all of the vendors, but can't find the regular or unlimited version of the solution, and i've checked the shaman while he was in the jungle. am i supposed to put someone else into the jungle, or is this just not available yet?
I think the dark green solution comes from the Steampunker when she's in the jungle. Might be misremembering, though.

The plant harvester doesn't seem to be working. Does it work on modded plants?
Mods that are not listed as having baked-in support in the OP must add the necessary line of harvester support code in their own plants.

ModLoader.GetMod("Luiafk").Call("plantharvest", tileType, bloomFrameX, dropType, dropAmount)

Back
Top Bottom