tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Will it still crash? The Thorium creator went through and force fixed it on his end last I heard.
like the others. If you are trying to use Thorium potions in the latest thorium update, the game will crash
Also have not been experiencing anything other than the usual Luiafk glitches and lag.

Nah, Diverman Sam is the one that fixed it on Thorium's side. Seeing as how Luiafk has been gone for a while now, this mod won't actually be updated and fixed unless someone else feels like trying to unravel the code and make a new version. Which I doubt will happen.

Nah, Diverman Sam is the one that fixed it on Thorium's side. Seeing as how Luiafk has been gone for a while now, this mod won't actually be updated and fixed unless someone else feels like trying to unravel the code and make a new version. Which I doubt will happen.
There's also the matter of Luiafk choosing to keep his mod closed source, which means even if you do this you don't have the right to publish your edit.
You can't get perms because obviously he's missing

There's also the matter of Luiafk choosing to keep his mod closed source, which means even if you do this you don't have the right to publish your edit.
You can't get perms because obviously he's missing
Oh I know, I am saying using this as a reference. Obviously because of how broken some of the code seems to be, you would generally rewrite a bunch of it anyways. Closed source or no, if you write entirely new sections it tends to stop being "not yours". Obviously this comes with many different views of copyright and what not, but idk. I view it as if you utilize something as a reference of inspiration then redo all the code by hand it tends to no belong to the person who inspired you. But that's just how human nature and progression is.

Hello, Sorry for the question but its possible to Wall Rod and Tile mod replace wall/tiles ? I tried but nothing happens

Hello I saw that u need 3 Npc and 50 gold to spawn the traveling merchant as a town Npc does it have to be gold ore or bars . Cause he doesn't spawn and I have over 10 Npc already . Is there a change?

I never used it because again, it just caused problems when trying to even RUN it with other mods, I didn't even get into a game yet, things would just crash on loading.
Eitherway, I'm pretty sure a few talented coders will homebrew their own edit of this mod, but as it stands no modifations can be publicly released without luiafk's (who is missing) permission.

And this is why Zokolen Mod is winner, he made his mod open source before he quit as to make sure it would live on without him.
What is Zokolen Mod ? Is there another mod like this that is LESS broken ?

Sorry but i was thinking that will be awesome that they make potions of others mods also ulimited version like calamitys potions all they all together into idk a mod potions item

The "Imporved Drill Mount" only breaks Walls, i cant destroy any block, please help
Right-click to change drill options. It goes "Tiles only," "Walls only," and "Walls & Tiles."

If it's not Right-Click, try other keys. It's probably right-click though.

you should make it so prisons cant be made out of pearlwood because then you can make the armor and stuff which is almost OP in pre-hardmode
Edit: just looked at armor stats and sword, ignore the OP part

you should make it so prisons cant be made out of pearlwood because then you can make the armor and stuff which is almost OP in pre-hardmode
Edit: just looked at armor stats and sword, ignore the OP part
It looks like the author has been gone for about 4 years, so this is highly unlikely to be added, plus even if he was still active its unlikely bc despite breaking the game, he doesn't break it that much

It looks like the author has been gone for about 4 years, so this is highly unlikely to be added, plus even if he was still active its unlikely bc despite breaking the game, he doesn't break it that much
Incorrect, last post was in march of last year, and they were showing discord activity up unto march of this year.
But either-way, them updating the mod let alone reading our messages is very unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom