tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

That would likely be because it's true. The mod hasn't been updated in quite a long time. The author of the mod is completely off of our radar and no one can really find him. It might be best to stick with a previous version of tModLoader for now.
Which is why I'm going to miss this mod when the 1.4 vanilla update comes out.

RIP Luiafkmod
*Presses F*

how do I download im new

First you need to download and install tModLoader. You can find instructions here:

Then, when you fire up the game there will be an option for the Mod Browser in the main menu.

Which is why I'm going to miss this mod when the 1.4 vanilla update comes out.

RIP Luiafkmod
*Presses F*
I use the LuiAFK mod a lot. :p Thank you. Best wishes all around.

Also, I recommend keeping a copy of the LuiAFK mod file itself somewhere safe, like in Dropbox or an external hard drive. It seems to be hard to find, and the creator isn't really around, as far as I'm aware.
Whenever i try to use luiafk with the new tmodloader it says the mod was meant for an older version
That would likely be because it's true. The mod hasn't been updated in quite a long time. The author of the mod is completely off of our radar and no one can really find him. It might be best to stick with a previous version of tModLoader for now.
I managed to get the mod running on modern TMODLoader, another trick is to go into your config for TMODLoader, and turn off 8k while turning on 4K
^this might fix it

This is sadly true however, when 1.4 gets here there is 0 chance of this mod ever working again.
Even though the mod is pretty much nothing but code (refusing base game assets in a neat way type of mod) it's still a GREAT tool for setting up worlds and debugging, the target dummy this mod adds is top notch.

I hope that someone out there decompiles this and updates it for 1.4 when that happens, simply so this isn't lost.
How are you suppose to get permission from someone who hasn't existed for well over a year now?

I found an extremely niche bug with the unlimited multi solution: it only works properly with the clentaminator because it doesn't use the clentaminator's ammo mechanics.

Ok good news! I found the source of the problem!

As it turns out, Luiafk considers any item have 999 stacks to be "infinite" which means they will no longer consume
This conflict happens if your running a mod that lets you stack above 999, so keep that in mind

A pretty niche oversight if you ask me that, is not going to get fixed :/

I know this mod is old and has a few bugs but has anyone been able to loot the magic essence from Moon Lord? fought him 50+ times with no drop, got the mana essence from fishron pretty easy.

Hey how do I check the commands? I wanna test them but I only found the list. Like is their a way to see ANY OF THEM? Like just saying hidden is intresting but couldn't their just be a /luiafk commands? If no then if somebody knows commands may I get a list of them please

Hey how do I check the commands? I wanna test them but I only found the list. Like is their a way to see ANY OF THEM? Like just saying hidden is intresting but couldn't their just be a /luiafk commands? If no then if somebody knows commands may I get a list of them please
/help shows all commands.

I know this mod is old and has a few bugs but has anyone been able to loot the magic essence from Moon Lord? fought him 50+ times with no drop, got the mana essence from fishron pretty easy.
Nope, never seemed to have an issue. I've had inventories fill up with them pretty quickly when looting. Honestly, I suppose using Cheat Sheet or HERO's mod to give yourself the essence might be in order then. :-/ If it's practically a guaranteed drop and it's not dropping, force the issue.

uhm, the menu to toggle buffs is stuck in the top left after i accidentaly made my game a smaller resolution, (i play windowed) and i cant figure out how to move it back to the top right

What happens if you press the hotkey again, or twice? Or increase the resolution again, then moving the toggle buffs pane to the far lower right, then lower the resolution again? ... Or keep the little window closed until the resolution is small and then open it?

Does anyone know how to remove items from the merchants shop? Some other mod is adding a whole bunch of useless things and now I cannot buy the fairy merchant

What happens if you press the hotkey again, or twice? Or increase the resolution again, then moving the toggle buffs pane to the far lower right, then lower the resolution again? ... Or keep the little window closed until the resolution is small and then open it?
uhhh i cant figure out how to move it at all, period, like not even to lower right, and i tried those other things and it diddent work, also, i play with the resolution as high as it can go for my monitor

The obsidian world bridge item is fully broken even after closing the world fully it's still as if I have it in my active hand so every time I left click it makes the bridge I legit can't use my character now as it completely destroys my world the only way to undo the effect is to alt f4 which is annoying please fix it quickly it's a good mod but that's very annoying

The obsidian world bridge item is fully broken even after closing the world fully it's still as if I have it in my active hand so every time I left click it makes the bridge I legit can't use my character now as it completely destroys my world the only way to undo the effect is to alt f4 which is annoying please fix it quickly it's a good mod but that's very annoying
A: Can you please use sentences this is so hard to even read
B: Also, what is an obsidian world bridge item? Try to explain more in detail what you did
the only bridge I know of is the sky bridge builder

Back
Top Bottom