tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Hi, since Luiafk has been AFK for years now, is there any chance there's a forkable open-source repo somewhere, or a way to decompile a .tmod file?
A: No this mod is closed source sadly.
B: yes, it is possible to decompile mods that are marked to hide code and assets, but I'm going to warn you Luiafk's code is very, very advanced

None the less, I hope someone keeps this mod from vanishing like its creator did

Forgive me if I don't know whether or not you know about the following information. I don't have any way of knowing it short of asking, or presenting it.

If you go into the Settings > Controls > Keybindings menu, find the line "Luiafk: Luiafk Settings" and bind that to something. (It might default to "U")

From in there, you'll have the option to toggle the various features on and off, including the Ultimate Battler.

I`ve done this, but whenever I click the ultimate battler icon, it says nothing. if I click it again, it says the Ultimate battler countdown was stopped.

I got many mods and I am not sure which causes this error message, but when I open a menu the game just crashes. It started one day without any reason, I updated no mod, nothing.View attachment 268173
I have the same issue, wonder if this issue was already fixed with someone else. I cant take advantage of the unlim. recall potion or anything like that either.

Edit: Disabling all mods didn't fix anything with Luiafk, ever since the mysterious "seed" update Luiafk stopped functioning almost completely. Anyone know how the seed option came to fruition?

Edit 2: Since it seems like Luiafk's mod doesn't function from a "storing values" standpoint, I suggest Fargo's Mutant Mod which has many similar functions to Luiafk's mod minus the pocket structures.

Last edited:
Hello, I am having a problem where I binded my luiafk settings keybind so I could find out how to use the Ultimate battler, I got no luck with that. Please help with the keybind

Hello, I am having a problem where I binded my luiafk settings keybind so I could find out how to use the Ultimate battler, I got no luck with that. Please help with the keybind
I'm not sure if you can bind the battler itself to a hotkey. You open up the settings window, and when you want a swarm of mobs - you just click the Battler icon.
But for that, you need to actually craft the Ultimate Battler first. Start with Battle potion, make it into an unlimited one, and continue to craft up until you get to the Ultimate Battler.

A: No this mod is closed source sadly.
B: yes, it is possible to decompile mods that are marked to hide code and assets, but I'm going to warn you Luiafk's code is very, very advanced

None the less, I hope someone keeps this mod from vanishing like its creator did

It's strange to me that some people opt to mod non-profit closed-source, rather than under a restrictive open license. It's a recipe for orphaned works. There's probably even a service that just open-sources stuff by a set future date if nobody asks it not to...

I'm new to modding in Terraria, but I do have a degree in computer science (BSc, going on MSc) and experience in modding other games. I'll GNU/Linux his Unix if need be.

It's strange to me that some people opt to mod non-profit closed-source, rather than under a restrictive open license. It's a recipe for orphaned works. There's probably even a service that just open-sources stuff by a set future date if nobody asks it not to...

I'm new to modding in Terraria, but I do have a degree in computer science (BSc, going on MSc) and experience in modding other games. I'll GNU/Linux his Unix if need be.
Agreed, this mod is more or less abandoned and unless someone adapts the code to 1.4, it's going to be left beyond because it was orphaned by its creator (and it's still a very popular mod that alot of people use)
I want to say this is one of the few cases where it should be ok to adapt and preserve the mod without permission even though the creator isn't around anymore. This is why public domain is a thing, so that licensed works can, after enough time, became open source to everybody.

But no... if you try to do the above with Luiafk you'll be tagged with plagiarizing and stealing his mod because he didn't give anyone perms to continue it and it will be taken down where it is posted, which is sad. The only way I see this mod surviving is someone anonymously preserves the mod and shares the link around privately to anyone who asks. This happened with Tremor and that's why we have a version that works on Modern TMODLoader despite how much Batby didn't want that to happen.

Agreed, this mod is more or less abandoned and unless someone adapts the code to 1.4, it's going to be left beyond because it was orphaned by its creator (and it's still a very popular mod that alot of people use)
I want to say this is one of the few cases where it should be ok to adapt and preserve the mod without permission even though the creator isn't around anymore. This is why public domain is a thing, so that licensed works can, after enough time, became open source to everybody.

But no... if you try to do the above with Luiafk you'll be tagged with plagiarizing and stealing his mod because he didn't give anyone perms to continue it and it will be taken down where it is posted, which is sad. The only way I see this mod surviving is someone anonymously preserves the mod and shares the link around privately to anyone who asks. This happened with Tremor and that's why we have a version that works on Modern TMODLoader despite how much Batby didn't want that to happen.

I will not be plagiarizing anything. I'm talking of bona-fide reverse engineering (Luiafk has hidden the sources), brand new (simple) art, and omitting several things I don't like. A competing QoL mod, with a similar concept.

Last edited:
I will not be plagiarizing anything. I'm talking of bona-fide reverse engineering (Luiafk has hidden the sources), brand new (simple) art, and omitting several things I don't like. A competing QoL mod, with a similar concept.
I've been considering doing the same thing with Discord rich presence which is also abandoned as well

Also... I discovered this in Fargo's mod
unknown.png

Shared code from Luiafk

If you do make that mod, you've got at least one person who will download it.

Back
Top Bottom