tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

The traveling merchant wont move in, i don't why
Have you met the requirements? (Travelling merchant can spawn once you have 3 town npcs and are carrying 50 gold.)

Also, the traveling merchant leaves at the end of each day, you don't assign him to a house if that's what you're inferring.

The traveling merchant wont move in, i don't why
I recommend checking the travelling merchant everytime if you get the chance, he might sell rare goods at some point. Like pets for example, but they're too expensive.

Have you met the requirements? (Travelling merchant can spawn once you have 3 town npcs and are carrying 50 gold.)

Also, the traveling merchant leaves at the end of each day, you don't assign him to a house if that's what you're inferring.
He has been in my world but he didn't move in, do i have to have 50 gold before he moves in?

I need some help.
When i try to toggle the Settings using the Settings hotkey the game crashes.
What can i do to fix that?

Is there a way i could edit the mod not to have the unlimited buffs/potions, i love the mod just wondering if i could do this to tailor it for my playtroughs

Tree Harvesters act like chests; they can't be broken if they have items in them
Make sure the harvester you are trying to harvest (lol) is completely empty
If that doesn't work try explosives ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This didn't work for Walaah or myself. It is permanently affixed in place, regardless of contents or explosives.

Do you think there would be a version of the mod that lets you craft infinite of modded items like the Hyperium bullets in Calamity or like a Zen potion, I think that’ll make it much more useful than it already is:rslime:

Do you think there would be a version of the mod that lets you craft infinite of modded items like the Hyperium bullets in Calamity or like a Zen potion, I think that’ll make it much more useful than it already is:rslime:
It lets you do that

It lets you do that
Does it? I’ve tried it out with Calamity and thorium, or maybe I haven’t used the right crafting station, I’m trying currently to make infinite Terra arrows and infinite hyperium bullets, What’s the crafting station for it and how many do I need?

Oh i forgot to mention that it's when you have a certain amount of bullets i think a stack of them
I know that, I have 4 stacks of Hyperium bullets (because it’s the same as an endless musket pouch, 4 stacks of bullets for it) and I go to the crystal ball or tinkerers workshop, but nothing pops up in the crafting menu

Hmmm yeah you can't craft them
But when you have a certain amount they beccome infinite
I recommend you to get the max stack plus Cause i'm not sure what's the amount you need

Hmmm yeah you can't craft them
But when you have a certain amount they beccome infinite
I recommend you to get the max stack plus Cause i'm not sure what's the amount you need
I’m pretty sure it’s like the endless musket pouch or quiver where you would need 4 stacks of each, I have way more than that, but I can’t craft them, I’m 99% positive that it doesn’t work with modded items

Back
Top Bottom