tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

It's always either 3,996 or 999 for any stack of anything. Make sure that you have a workbench and crystal ball near each other, just in case it's one or the other. A lot of infinity related items use the crystal ball.

Though do show the item to the guide just in case the recipe isn't quite what we expected.

It's always either 3,996 or 999 for any stack of anything. Make sure that you have a workbench and crystal ball near each other, just in case it's one or the other. A lot of infinity related items use the crystal ball.

Though do show the item to the guide just in case the recipe isn't quite what we expected.
There is no recipe for the terra arrows because they are from another mod (calamity). But I don’t understand why the infinity only work for bullets when they are in a stack and not arrows

is it possible to turn off that ammo thing? It says to type /luiafk ammo or something like that but that doesnt appear to work

please make a wiki
and is there anything i can use to make horizontal tunnels or open space underground, all i can do is spam minecart/platform builders but it will make a lot of minecart tracks or platforms and will make it very difficult to move

I'm having a problem with the Heart lantern buff, I keep on trying to trigger it but no animation or buff appears. For anyone that knows, please help.
Edit: Figured it out

Last edited:
How do harvesters work? mine doesnt seem to be harvesting anything...

EDIT: I forgot to put an axe into a chest... but why do i need to put an axe if i use one in the crafting?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom