tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

How do i remove the lights from the arena platform builder? I cant figure out how. Also cool mod btw. i am using some mods so I hope its not the mods that are messing with it.

nvm figured it out lol

Last edited:
will this mod upgrade for tml 1.4 sir?<3
Nope
and thus begins the 1.4 update demands... (requests is a better word)

Drinking game: take a shot everytime someone asks Luiafk (who's been gone for years) to update his closed-source mod to 1.4, this includes other places like discord or reddit

Ok but really, there is a proper replacement in the works as I posted here, if only the front page could have this pinned: tModLoader - Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I have found that when using the calamity mod it seems as though the cadance potion stacks with the infinite lifeforce potion from luiafk which it is not meant to. Could you either fix this bug or make life force potion toggleable. Another possibility is to add the source code so I could make the change myself.

As I understand Mod adds infinite buff if you have 30 potions with this buff in inventory/pig e.t.c. But I found that if you have too many infinite buffs (2 full layers), it starts reroll buffs, disables not-infinite buffs and you can't get this buffs before disabling some of old buffs. ANd sound of rerolling - it's pretty terrible and annoying
All of the unlimited potions can be combined, and some don't even count as buffs, they just give the effects of buff potions without the vanilla game design counting it as a buff, and even if it does, again you can combine like 10 potions into a single potion, which combines 10 inventory slots into one, while also combining 10 buff "slots" into one since there is a limit.

Give us a discord server. Please.

1640041234785.png

Luiafk effectively doesn't exist anymore on the internet, His Github (I think is his) is completely dead, he left the TML Server some time ago, he's confirmed to be 100% gone.

If your looking for an actively-devoped mod, take a look at Pbone's Utilities: tModLoader - pbone's Utilities

(Gotta love it when closed source mods get mega popular and their authors just AWOL without leaving any means behind for others to take over in their absence)

Back
Top Bottom