tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

There's a hotkey that will put a nice little horizontal bar somewhere on the screen with the toggles. You can define that hotkey in the Custom Key Controls area of Terraria as normal.

Nope. The original developer has long since fallen off the face of the earth, sadly. It's a shame. Consider whatever this mod deals with to be in its final, final state.

Typically, you can show the Guide or Recipe Browser AddOn mana potions of different sizes. The majority of them uses those.

pls 1.4 update
Wishful thinking, I agree, but the mod-maker hasn't been seen in many years, with no hopes of contacting them. RIP good mod.

Use Phone's Utilities instead. It's just about the closest approximation to something similar as of right now.

Wishful thinking, I agree, but the mod-maker hasn't been seen in many years, with no hopes of contacting them. RIP good mod.

Use Phone's Utilities instead. It's just about the closest approximation to something similar as of right now.
Sadly, that is the truth. I'm so used to using Luiafk alongside the other QoL mods I use

got a bunch of ale to make molotovs, now I permanently have tipsy and im ranged. the rage that is circulating through my mind is immense.

1654902864968.png

RIP for 1.4. Legend is dead. 😭

Eh hem

Doesn't have all the features but until they are added, its as close as your gonna get for now.
Honestly I've switched to these now. Better just yank the bandaid off and accept what is. Pbones + Fargos is really great, I'm about to do a new play-through with these, and its exciting to use something new!

there's some things from luiafk that pbones and fargos don't hav, but most of those r far too powerful for being accessed without cheats, which luiafk does

I am currently working on Porting the mod "Luiafk" to 1.4, but since I probably wont get a confirmation from the original owner I might not be able to publish it. Just know that there will be a port for it, though it may remain mostly unused :(

I am currently working on Porting the mod "Luiafk" to 1.4, but since I probably wont get a confirmation from the original owner I might not be able to publish it. Just know that there will be a port for it, though it may remain mostly unused :(
what i'd do is publish it with the stipulation that the original owner can ask for it to b taken down at any time. ofc i hope that doesn't happen, but better for covering ur butt

That of course is something i could do, then all thats left for me now is me actually being done with porting, and since i just started C# 3 days ago that might take a while. I think i can get it done till sunday though, so expect an update here saying it'll be delayed or it has hit the workshop ^^

Update from 7th of July:
->target dummy currently has only one single frame of a sprite, will work on it having multiple soon
->harvester will be looked at tomorrow

ETA of Port: It has hit the workshop, though under a different name ^^
Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::miningcrack's Take on Luiafk

As for the comment below me, I will try to get permission for uploading it to the workshop from the tml team once the UIs are working and showing, otherwise I will add a link to a Discord where it will be available (Could help me with future bug fixes (from updated tmodloader code so luiafk code breaks again) as well).

Last edited:
No, you can't publicly publish that on the workshop (or these forums), it will get taken down (mod is closed source for a reason, and without the author's blessing, the TMOD moderators will not allow it)

HOWEVER, you CAN publish it non-moderated spaces like your own discord, as long as it's a share-around type thing. (Kinda like I do with the bug fixed version of Tremor, difference is Tremor is still open source thou)

People just won't let this mod die huh?

```
That of course is something i could do, then all thats left for me now is me actually being done with porting, and since i just started C# 3 days ago that might take a while. I think i can get it done till sunday though, so expect an update here saying it'll be delayed or it has hit the workshop ^^

-Update from 22nd of June: Rough Porting done, now fixing bugs that i encountered during item and buff testing, might be finished sooner than i thought ^^

ETA of Port: Sunday, 26th of June
```

Thankfully Luiafk is a really old mod that (while having really advanced code for its time) is mostly devoid of the stuff that would make porting to 1.4 difficult.
But I guess at the end of the day, same as with my mentality: "the only one who can truely tell you not to is Luiafk himself"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom