tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Hi i wanted to download this mod because of one of my favorite youtubers boio boio but the dropbox page isnt working and its not on the workshop mod page. if you could help me with that i would like that A LOT ( it takes a long time to gather materials for... well everything) but if you cant then thats fine

I must inform you that i am not done with porting the mod, you can keep track of the mods porting progress if you look at my last post:
That of course is something i could do, then all thats left for me now is me actually being done with porting, and since i just started C# 3 days ago that might take a while. I think i can get it done till sunday though, so expect an update here saying it'll be delayed or it has hit the workshop ^^

-Update from 23nd of June: Trying to fix bugs: Auto Harvesters not working, All UIs not showing/working, Modded Target Dummy not having texture despite having it linked in the relevant part and texture not changing to different bosses like it used to ^^

ETA of Port: Sunday, 26th of June (May delay as I am unable to fix UIs for now and cant test certain stuff because of it)

As for the comment below me, I will try to get permission for uploading it to the workshop from the tml team once the UIs are working and showing, otherwise I will add a link to a Discord where it will be available (Could help me with future bug fixes (from updated tmodloader code so luiafk code breaks again) as well).
If it is available for 1.4 I will specifically say so in here, dont worry ^^

Hi i wanted to download this mod because of one of my favorite youtubers boio boio but the dropbox page isnt working and its not on the workshop mod page. if you could help me with that i would like that A LOT ( it takes a long time to gather materials for... well everything) but if you cant then thats fine
Here is the link to the LuiAFK mod that I keep in my Dropbox for occasions such as this. It's for 1.3.5 as usual.

I must inform you that i am not done with porting the mod, you can keep track of the mods porting progress if you look at my last post:

If it is available for 1.4 I will specifically say so in here, dont worry ^^
how is it going so far? im not interested in playing without luiafk idk why😕

Alright, as much as I *wanted* this mod to die off in 1.4 (because it's an unbalanced abandoned mess in 1.3), it proves what I expected from very popular mods: they'd get unoffically ported without the authors' permission, closed source and all, if enough people willed it.

That said if your REALLY going to port this, consider going one step further afterwards by taking over in Luiafk's place by adding in features people wished were in LuiAFK, such as a config (this is something alot of people wish LuiAFK had)

Alright, as much as I *wanted* this mod to die off in 1.4, it proves what I expected from very popular mods: they'd get unoffically ported without the authors' permission if enough people willed it.

That said if your REALLY going to port this, consider going one step further afterwards by taking over in Luiafk's place by adding in features people wished were in LuiAFK, such as a config (this is something alot of people wish LuiAFK had)
Will do so when im done doing a proper port of the original one, might be finished with UIs showing up today, tomorrow I will try to get them to do what they are supposed to do, afterwards I am ready to publish, but maybe i am doing something wrong so no guarantee on that for now.

Sadly I caught the big bad virus that is spreading, will not finish today (Friday, 1st of July), but hope i can get stuff done while being sick

Last edited:
Will do so when im done doing a proper port of the original one, might be finished with UIs showing up today, tomorrow I will try to get them to do what they are supposed to do, afterwards I am ready to publish, but maybe i am doing something wrong so no guarantee on that for now.

Sadly I caught the big bad virus that is spreading, will not finish today (Friday, 1st of July), but hope i can get stuff done while being sick
Get well soon, dude! <3

Sorry, I use a translator. I can't speak English. I've been paying attention to you before, hoping to play the 1.4 version of luiafk mod of teraria as soon as possible. Now I hope you pay attention to your health and cure yourself.

Miningcrack, if it weren't socially unacceptable, I would hug you right here and now for your efforts. <3 Seriously. I wish I had the words to explain how much this means to the community. The LuiAFK mod was -the- one supplemental mod that I will always be the most fond of during a playthrough besides Auto-Trash and MaxStack+. There's a certain joy in assembling the Ultimate Buff or using the Drill Unit Mach 2 to terraform the world.

Please feel better!

I've made this account just to tell you that you are legend for trying to pull that of and if you do...well you're a goddamn god

how you feeling?

Back
Top Bottom