Drawings & Paintings Lukaerd's Art Thread.

What's do you think of my artstyle?

• It's pretty good.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's alright.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Meh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No no

• Horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GET ME OUTTA HERE, PLEASE!!!!

• Total voters

Lukaerd

Terrarian
Hello Again!
Yeah I know I make too many threads and I'm terribly sorry!
The thing is that I'm not familiar on the use of forum threads, so I just thought I was just posting like Tumblr... Cause I'm a dumbass!

Anyways, Welcome!
All the art of Terraria I did and hopefully will do will be posted here!
Requested art will be done in Hand drawn style because I think I can do better that way.

You failed to resist the temptation.

IMG_20170812_204847.jpg
IMG_20170809_204644.jpg

Sketch3431018.png

Sketch3415752.png

Sketch2322727.png

Sketch12192545.png

Here you go!

Sketch1214146.png

Sketch31115535.png

Sketch311144513.png

Sketch296114218.png

Sketch160223737.png

Last edited:
This is pretty good so far, I like the details of the armors.

The anatomy of the last does look a bit odd for me. But I guess that's part of your artstyle. :)

This is pretty good so far, I like the details of the armors.

The anatomy of the last does look a bit odd for me. But I guess that's part of your artstyle. :)
I must say, Yeah I screwed up this my oc, but it took me so long that I didn't want it to go to waste.

Last edited:
Hi @Lukaerd, I closed your other two art threads so that you can showcase all your art here. In the future, please just make one thread. And if you ever have any questions or need help with something you can send a private message to any forum staff member.

Hi @Lukaerd, I closed your other two art threads so that you can showcase all your art here. In the future, please just make one thread. And if you ever have any questions or need help with something you can send a private message to any forum staff member.
Wow, thanks!

Oh, wow, I havn't noticed you've made a artwork for me. Thank you so much for doing it. I'm looking badass. :D

Maybe a helpful tip for the next time. if you edit a post, or thread in this case, you'll change the content without notificating anyone. (You were in luck that I've checked your first post to see how it looked like now, you did have suprised me that way. :p)
While updating the first post is a good way to show all stuff at one place, and it'll work great for new people. It wont give alerts unless you've made a post (like this post) in the thread.

An idea is to make a post in this thread showing what new stuff you've made. and then update the first post with the new stuff afterwards.

Oh, and thanks for following. :)

Oh, wow, I havn't noticed you've made a artwork for me. Thank you so much for doing it. I'm looking badass. :D

Maybe a helpful tip for the next time. if you edit a post, or thread in this case, you'll change the content without notificating anyone. (You were in luck that I've checked your first post to see how it looked like now, you did have suprised me that way. :p)
While updating the first post is a good way to show all stuff at one place, and it'll work great for new people. It wont give alerts unless you've made a post (like this post) in the thread.

An idea is to make a post in this thread showing what new stuff you've made. and then update the first post with the new stuff afterwards.

Oh, and thanks for following. :)
How do I do that exactly?

How do I do that exactly?
By what you just did: make a post on this thread.

if one makes a post, everyone who watches this thread will get an alert, and it'll also be bumped up at top of the new post section, so if you make a post along with an image (similair to when you make threads). You'll let people know you've made something new.

By what you just did: make a post on this thread.

if one makes a post, everyone who watches this thread will get an alert, and it'll also be bumped up at top of the new post section, so if you make a post along with an image (similair to when you make threads). You'll let people know you've made something new.
You mean by creating a spoiler tab?

I remembered that I'm not posting anything here, so here's my Tumblr in case anyone's interested: Artheimaus

I'll be posting my art there, and it's not just about Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom