• No

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I own it on a different platform

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

Luke Games

Terrarian
Hi there guys!

I currently have a LOT of items on Terraria Xbox 360, as I'm moving to mainly Xbox one I will no longer need any of these items just the gear I wear really... BUT to keep the shop running I need any unwanted things you don't need that may help others in return for any item you like :) Be aware end game items can ruin the experience of the game, I do get a lot of people message me claiming to be "new" at the game, I always tell them to give it a try first and give them a few pre- hard mode things like a tungsten pickaxe or a set of gold armour. if they still insist I don't mind trading anything but don't complain when you can tank all the bosses and find nothing else to do in the game :p I found it fun to mine, just like in Mine craft and gather materials and stuff but i prefer the Xbox One edition now.

Comment below with the Item or items you need, Then message my Xbox Live account a1frostbite0001 , have some items ready or in mind for trade - I will literally trade anything, try possibly make it reasonable for me to help others with too.

Items that are mostly wanted by me in return for what you need: Blocks, Ores, Bars, and any building materials. These are to keep building cool things & making armours and weapons for others.

Top items I have to offer: Mostly all Armour , Paladin hammer, Christmas items, Literally anything just comment and message my Xbox Live and I will get back to you with a deal.

So yeah! See you soon, ❅ Stay Frosty ❅ - Luke Games

Hello there, i have been playing for a few months now and only have to do the WOF in normal mode. i have been looking to get the either the
"lava waders"
"Water Walking Boots"
"Lava Charm"
And if u have what would u like in return!
My Gamer Tag Is YEEYSHIRLEY
Thanks Very much

Hello again I am looking to get the following items: Crimson key
Jungle key,Uzi, Inferno fork. If you could help me in this spot of bother I would be thankful.

CF Tommy

I'll be more than willing to give you a Scourge of the Corrupter for Life Fruits! If you don't want the weapons, how about 30 gold? (I'm talking enough for all golden hearts.)

I need all the wood you have, I'll pay in platinum coins or trade with weapons, armor, accessories, materials, anything.

Gt: crazytater94

Hey Luke, just wondering what about vampire knife's and beetle armor for turtle armor and a raven staff?

GT:undead gnomexx

PS I'm not new to the game.

Last edited:
Hello I'm looking for a star statue to build a frost moon arena .
I don't have any frost moon stuff but can trade other stuff I only have the ice and hollow molds but will give both for it, let me know my Xbox 360 gamer tag is AeonsWrath
[DOUBLEPOST=1437958110,1437957539][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be more than willing to give you a Scourge of the Corrupter for Life Fruits! If you don't want the weapons, how about 30 gold? (I'm talking enough for all golden hearts.)
I'll trade max life fruit for a star statue

Some purple solution for my ckentamator? I know this is probably scat to you but 30 gold for 999 purple solutions?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438326091,1438326070][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some purple solution for my ckentamator? I know this is probably scat to you but 30 gold for 999 purple solutions?
"Clentamator"

Back
Top Bottom