lumeria's much art, very wow

lumeria

Terrarian
hiyabrosandettes.png

Hello! I'm lumeria, I think Terraria is pretty great, and this is my (fan)art thread. Even if you're not here for art, it's ok to say hi!! Hiii!! My art is pretty amateur and I'm still improving, so constructive criticism and even a few tips would really help out! I'm probably posting entirely digital art -- I don't have a scanner, I'm pretty broke all the time, haha. (o_ _)ノ彡☆

Feel free to request! It's currently open but for now, only up to three requests at a time. First request, first in the queue! Remember that it closes once three requests are reached. Don't worry, it'll reopen once I say otherwise and I'll mention the current status in every post I make (as in, whether it's open or closed at the time), but again will stick to the three request rule. This is because I sometimes go inactive, and would like to finish off with nothing weighing on my conscience. :) wow, i sound super pretentious (as if i'd actually get requests?), but um this is just precautionary huhu sorry ;-;

I mean, it's alright if you want to leave your requests here despite the queue being full, but remember that it won't be fulfilled at least until the queue is open again. Also, you will probably have to remind me again once requests are open, since if you posted a request while the queue is closed, well, that doesn't really count, even if I reopen the queue. It's zip, zilch, nada, null. This is because I only count requests in the queue after the most recent post that says it has been reopened. (If you did so regardless while expecting otherwise, perhaps due to not reading this post, that's fine! Just understand that it won't be fulfilled unless you ask again while the queue is open. And thank you for taking the time to post in my thread anyways!)

The queue is counted as closed once three requests are reached, regardless of whether or not I have openly stated if it is closed or not. This is because I can't be here 24/7 and immediately close off the queue, or put in a bot that automatically posts, "hey, we're closed!" every time we reach 3 requests. It only reopens, however, once I say it's open.

Okay, I'll mainly be posting my Terraria fanart here!! I like drawing the NPCs very much. I'm absolutely abysmal at backgrounds though -- in the worst way -- so don't expect too much on that end. (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

MY ART -- WELL, KIND OF -- THING:

more-blinking-lights.gif

Hey, by the way! You're awesome, magnificent, fantastic, wonderful, and amazing! Thanks a bunch for clicking on my thread!

Last edited:
hey thats pretty nice art!

mind if i watch the thread for a while? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Great to see your stuff! Seeing as requests are open, I'd love it if you joined the many TCF artists that have been nice enough to draw my OC for me.
There are loads of great reference images here: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html if you'd be so kind as to take a shot!

Thank you!

ill look forward to it. love seeing fellow artists join the tcf!

Thanks again, Myu!

Looks promising so far, I would like to see more of this later. :)

Welcome to TCF!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Great to see your stuff! Seeing as requests are open, I'd love it if you joined the many TCF artists that have been nice enough to draw my OC for me.
There are loads of great reference images here: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html if you'd be so kind as to take a shot!

Thank you!

Wow, I'd love to draw your OC! I really love his character design. :) I'll post it in here once I'm done.

And here's the first submission in my gallery! It's... not exactly a stationary picture, it's a gif of the mechanic actually. it's not colored and her right glove disappears in the last panel rip. it's something and i like animating. plus i'm doing this for fun anyway ;-;)

more-blinking-lights.gif

"You know what this thread needs?? mORE BAD ART"

Requests are still open. There are 2 more slots left.
(ง ื▿ ื)ว

Speaking of which, I do comic requests!! It'd be nice if it weren't too unreasonable though, if it's going to take 8 fully-detailed panels I think that might be a little idealistic.
If you have a dumb joke for the NPCs, pitch it in! :D

Back
Top Bottom