Weapons & Equip Luminite Weapons! (More specifically, upgrades.)

What do you think?

• I like Continuum.

• I like Soul Barrage.

• I like the Cluster Launcher.

• I like the Swarm Staff.

• I dislike Continuum.

• I dislike Soul Barrage.

• I dislike the Cluster Launcher.

• I dislike the Swarm Staff.

• I like donuts.

• I dislike you. (Jerk. :<)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, this is really cool, but don't forget that the true eye of cthulus have another attack. It's the one that shoots out those homing exploding projectiles!

Wow, this is really cool, but don't forget that the true eye of cthulus have another attack. It's the one that shoots out those homing exploding projectiles!
I elected to leave those out, as that would get a bit...

Messy.

Honestly, the Lunar Oculus Staff would probably be the only multi-attack minion in the entire game; three's probably enough. Really my only reason for leaving that attack out.

I elected to leave those out, as that would get a bit...

Messy.

Honestly, the Lunar Oculus Staff would probably be the only multi-attack minion in the entire game; three's probably enough. Really my only reason for leaving that attack out.
AWW man, but that attack is one of the best(and coolest) attacks. :(

not really. its possible to make multiple nights edges in one world. you just have to fish in the dungeon for a while until you get a muramasa. its not to hard to get multiple broken heroes swords, since you can summon the solar eclipse. it'd make more sense, and it'd be a little harder to make. this is post moonlord stuff, what do you expect?
And then you have the Terra Blade just sitting in a chest with no purpose, specially as crafting the TNE would be a huge hassle due to requiring to obtain a bunch of pre-HM swords all over again.

Back
Top Bottom