Items Luminous Truffle

TheG434

Terrarian
Luminous Truffle Thanks Firearrow15 For the Name
Currently there are 7 Herbs in the game, and for two reasons i think there should be another
1. When i make gardens I always make one extra garden thing on accident 2. some of the herbs just don't fit in potion recipes

Luminous Truffle
Grows in the Glowing Mushroom Biome
Blooms During Full and New Moons

Potions that Luminous Truffles would replace in the recipe
Calming Potion, now has this instead of Daybloom
Shine potion, now has it instead of Daybloom
Lifeforce potion, now has the Truffle instead of Moonglow

New Potions

Loot Potion
Highlights the enemies that drop the item in your hand
4 Minute Duration
Crafted With:
1 Bottled Water
1 Blinkroot
1 Moonglow
1 Luminous Truffle
1 Shroomy Fish

Summon Power Potion
20%+ Summoner Damage
2 Minute Duration
Crafted with:
1 Bottled Water
1 Luminous Truffle
1 Deathweed
5 Glowing Mushrooms

Rush Potion
12%+ Melee Speed
3 Minute Duration
Crafted with:
1 Bottled Water
1 Luminous Truffle
5 Jungle Spores

Flight Potion
Provides Limited Flight (Angel Wings Height)
2 minute Duration
Crafted with:
1 Bottled Water
1 Of each Herb
10 Feathers

That's Pretty much it, Tell me what you think and if you think it needs work just tell me why

Last edited:
Interesting. We can always use more farmables.

I would maybe change the name, because we already have "glowing mushrooms", and there is bound to be confusion. Maybe something like "Luminous truffle"?

wait..you want a glowing mushroom herb for the glowing mushroom biome....which already consists entirely of the glowing mushroom herb?

Last edited:
I would maybe change the name, because we already have "glowing mushrooms", and there is bound to be confusion. Maybe something like "Luminous truffle"?
That's a better Idea, Glowshroom is pretty close to Glowing Mushroom, How do i change the name of the thread?

wait..you want a glowing mushroom herb for the glowing mushroom biome....which already consists solely of the glowing mushroom herb?
Yes.:p
The only thing better would be a Hallow Herb

Last edited:
Loot Potion seems useless. If you already have the item, why would you need to see what drops it? Also, you might want to distinguish it more from Glowing Mushroms. Why does it "bloom" exactly? Mushrooms aren't plants :p. It's still pretty interesting though, if you add some more I might support.

Back
Top Bottom