Sprites Lunar Accessories - You KNOW you want them!

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
The title says it all. Let's get to them.
Helios Gauntlet.png

Helios Gauntlet
Crafted from 8 Solar Fragments and 1 Fire Gauntlet.
+95% melee knockback
All melee weapons inflict Burning for 2 seconds! and have a 20% to inflict Daybroken for 3 seconds instead
+15% melee damage
+12% melee attack speed
Dealing critical hits slowly makes a Solar Flare to collect above you. It has five stages of charge. Clicking down twice will disperse it, covering the entire screen, dealing 50, 75, 100, 150, or 200 damage.

Portal Quiver.png

Portal Quiver
Crafted from 8 Vortex Fragments and 1 Magic Quiver.
+15% ranged damage
Doubles arrow velocity
10% to not consume ammo
Allows you to access ammo stored in chests

Neburose.png

Neburose
Crafted from 8 Nebula Fragments and 1 Mana Flower.
-13% mana usage
Automatically uses mana potions when needed
+5% magic damage
Has a 20% to summon a mana nebula instead of using a potion, which is only 1/3 as strong as the normal one

Stardustian Scrolls.png

Crafted from 8 Stardust Fragments and 1 Papyrus Scarab
+2 Minions
18% summon damage
increases minion knockback
Double clicking down releases three stardust tentacles, which latch onto three random enemies. They leech off about 4hp/sec, and last about 10 seconds, before requiring a 20 second cooldown.

I think I've done good with these accessories, and they are sure to spice up your endgame character. What do you think?

Last edited:
I like the sprites and the concepts, but it's time for me to do a J Bame:
Helios Gauntlet
Crafted from 8 Solar Fragments and 1 Fire Gauntlet.
+95% melee knockback
All melee weapons inflict On Fire! and have a 20% to inflict Daybroken instead
+15% melee damage
+12% melee attack speed
Dealing critical hits slowly makes a Solar Flare to collect above you. It has five stages of charge. Clicking down twice will disperse it, covering the entire screen, dealing 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.5%, 0.75%, or 1% depending on the level of charge.
The melee attack speed is the same as the fire gauntlet, and the on fire debuff is useless at end game, so perhaps it should always inflict day broken. The special bonus seems decent, but the damage seems very low.
Portal Quiver
Crafted from 8 Vortex Fragments and 1 Magic Quiver.
+15% ranged damage
Doubles arrow velocity
10% to not consume ammo
Allows you to access ammo stored in chests
Seems a little underpowered for an endgame weapon, but then the accessing ammo from chests seems very broken.
Neburose
Crafted from 8 Nebula Fragments and 1 Mana Flower.
-13% mana usage
Automatically uses mana potions when needed
Has a 20% to summon a mana nebula instead of using a potion, which is only 1/3 as strong as the normal one
This is very underpowered, considering the Mana flower itself is not that great, and this hardly provides any advantages over it.
Crafted from 8 Stardust Fragments and 1 Papyrus Scarab
+2 Minions
18% summon damage
increases minion knockback
Double clicking down releases three stardust tentacles, which latch onto three random enemies. They leech off about 4hp/sec, and last about 10 seconds, before requiring a 20 second cooldown.
4hp per second is nothing, though I do like the concept but it needs a major buff.

I meant 1% of the target's life. Its more powerful than it sounds.
Eh, I don't like the idea of an attack taking away a percentage of enemies health, as it is useless against weaker enemies, and 1% isn't that much.

Let's take the Biome mimic on expert: 7,000 HP
The attack would deal a mere 70HP, which is nothing for endgame.

Now let's take a regular zombie on normal mode: 45HP
The attack would deal only 1 HP rounded up.

I think it should be damage based, maybe the damage depending on the distance, from maybe 200-300 point blank to around 100 near the edge of the screen, or keep the charge based method and have it at 100, 150, 200, 250, 300

Last edited:
I meant 1% of the target's life. Its more powerful than it sounds.
It's actually abysmally weak. With most enemies and bosses, you'll deal that much damage in a matter of seconds, if not meeting or surpassing that with only the first hit. Try having each level of charge instead add around 100 or so damage, with the full charge dealing 500 damage to what I assume is all onscreen enemies.

It's actually abysmally weak. With most enemies and bosses, you'll deal that much damage in a matter of seconds, if not meeting or surpassing that with only the first hit. Try having each level of charge instead add around 100 or so damage, with the full charge dealing 500 damage to what I assume is all onscreen enemies.
If Moon Lord Was All One Entity, This Attack Would Deal A Little Over 1000 Or 2000 Damage On Expert. Considering Last Prism Can Get That In One Hit, It's Beyond Abysmal.

But Then If You Make It Like 50%, That's Way More Single Target DPS Then Any Weapon In The Game In That Scenario.

If Moon Lord Was All One Entity, This Attack Would Deal A Little Over 1000 Or 2000 Damage On Expert. Considering Last Prism Can Get That In One Hit, It's Beyond Abysmal.

But Then If You Make It Like 50%, That's Way More Single Target DPS Then Any Weapon In The Game In That Scenario.
I think the main point of that effect is to deal with crowds, not focus on bosses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom