Lunar Boss is unkillable

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyRockVamp

Skeletron Prime
Hi, ive been doind theese worms with my friend then lunar boss spawned and 3 attempts 0 kills but always he killed us. And we cannot heal from spectre armor and yes i have the right armor. Can someone help us or Re-Logic nerf him or make his body parts appear more longer. Those who want to help add me on steam: Not even Lunar bro
Thanks

This is how i killed him:
>Get full Buffs (Potions, Minons, etc.)
>Get Shroomite Armor (Arrow)with full dmg accessoires
>Build yourself a Phantasm (requires Vortex fragments)
>Get Ichor arrows (100-150)
>Build a stage out of 10~ Heartstatues
>Hook on a platform so your armor bonus activates

Now you should be able to kill him in nearly 20 seconds

So this makes me make new character and world, then reach those items and 100-150 arrows are low amount even for skeleton prime

Phantasm has the effect to nor consume ammo 66% + shroomite armor 25% = 12% arrow consume
Or you could beat him like everyones beatin him.
> Start from your base
> Lure the Moon Lord towards the edge of the map, attacking the Hand on the side you're on. (Scale Mail Phase)
> When low on health, fly further out of reach, and dodge and weave while spamming Daybreak/North Pole/Terra Blade/Flairon Bubbles at the Moon Lord. (Shell Phase)
> When close to death and/or near the edge of the map, magic-mirror back to base.
> Get heals from the Nurse.
> Wait for the Moon Lord to come to you.
> Repeat steps 1-7 until Moon Lord is dead.

What i did was craft the two magic weapons from the Nebula, and go with Spectre armour. Cheap tactic, but if it works, it works.

Also, quickly make an Expert world and kill Eater of Worlds. The item he drops - the Worm Scarf (Which reduces damage by 17%) Helps IMMENSELY.

The lunar boss is not that difficult if you have the ability to sustain mobility aka flight through the fight in my case I used the UFO mount which has infinite flight time to continuously maneuver around the moon lord focusing on the eye on its forehead u=due to it's laser attack then turning attention to hands if you absolutely need a heal when you are on cool down don't be hesitant to switch to vampire knives succeeded my first try with this strategy

The lunar boss is not that difficult if you have the ability to sustain mobility aka flight through the fight in my case I used the UFO mount which has infinite flight time to continuously maneuver around the moon lord focusing on the eye on its forehead u=due to it's laser attack then turning attention to hands if you absolutely need a heal when you are on cool down don't be hesitant to switch to vampire knives succeeded my first try with this strategy
Latest patch practically crippled vamp knives for the fight.

Latest patch practically crippled vamp knives for the fight.
they do't do much damage but they heal a little bit of HP (their DPS is garbage) it should work as long as they are able to hurt him did they make him immune to the knives effect or something? even then I usually life stealed the wyverns and harpies that appear as you fly through the sky... Stardust Dragon does most of the work...
hmm looked up I see there is some change but can't find any record of what...

they do't do much damage but they heal a little bit of HP (their DPS is garbage) it should work as long as they are able to hurt him did they make him immune to the knives effect or something? even then I usually life stealed the wyverns and harpies that appear as you fly through the sky... Stardust Dragon does most of the work...
hmm looked up I see there is some change but can't find any record of what...
Under "Overhauled Moon Lord's Leech Attack". If you're hit with his tongue at any point, vampire knives and spectre armor stop absorbing health.

You dont even saw me playing, so how u can judge me?
Because "my brother holds me back" is a horrible excuse. Fight him alone if brother's useless.

Because "my brother holds me back" is a horrible excuse. Fight him alone if brother's useless.[/QUOTE]

Wow you dont saw him making hellevator when he freakin cant dig alone and need to hold me back because he find lot of ores but has silver pickaxe...

Give him a hamdrax. If you can get into a fight with the moon lord, you can blow up enough mech bosses for another hamdrax and hallowed. Not only thatx but why would anyone be in a end game hardmode world with a silver pickaxe? That sounds more like you not supporting him than him holding you back.

Give him hamdrax when we are in softmode and not yet killed skeletron and brain of cthulu because his mage skill level 100000000000 cant hit with topaz staff or idk which staff and when he dies then i can kill it but he dont want to play

There's ways to beat it without the nurse, but they all involve forgetting about the fallacy of 'classes' and adapting to the boss fight's requirements.

To minimize damage done to you, full beetle (defensive) armor, Frostspark boots, steampunk wings (or any other wings) and full Warding accessories. To deal damage to it, forget about 1.2 endgame weapons - while you can beat the ML with them, it will be much harder, and you're looking to simplify things here. You can craft lunar tier weapons even before defeating the four pillars - go to where you placed the Ancient Manipulator after killing one of the pillars, see what weapons you can craft with its drops. You'll notice murdering the next pillar with it will be much easier. If you want, check each pillar's weapons once they kill them, but here's the thing: Weapons of all 'classes' crafted with pillar drops are equally good when it comes to beating the Moon Lord.

If all that isn't enough, you can use the "teleport to nurse" trick, or what I did to farm the ML once I had beaten him a few times (farming gets tedious.) Flatten your world as much as possible, at least enough to be able to run from one side of the map to the other without stopping. Place campfires and heart lanterns next to each other (a combo known as "camplanterns" usually) and then keep placing them along your world. With a bit of work you can make it so you can just run shooting back at the boss, and being constantly healed by the camplanterns - if you reach a border of the world before the fight's over, just turn around and run the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom