Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate Diagonese' Grip

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hate the Fragmental Staff

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
So once I beat the moon lord I was kind of like, uhh what now?
These drops are designed to add another thing to look forward to having and an opportunity to farm and kill stuff

Each Weapon has a 0.25% drop chance from any monster of their respective celestial pillar.

Now some may say to me, "But pete do you know how many times we'd end up fighting the moon lord" and to that I say, Are you not up to the challenge?
To the weapons...

I had the most fun making this one and it's my favourite of the set
TheTentaweeler.png

IckyTentacle.png
StrangeCapsule (1).png

The Tentaweeler
-37 base damage
-weak knockback
-'a TentaWhatnow?'

The Tentaweeler launches strange capsules which will do small AoE damage upon impact and will summon an icky tentacle on the floor, the icky tentacles will whip enemies at about the same rate that the Solar eruption fires and inflict poison. The tentacles are weak but can easily overwhelm HOWEVER to avoid lag and complete destruction, tentacles cannot be within 6 blocks of each other and any strange capsules will turn into green puddles that inflict poison.

Any monster who drops the Tentaweeler also drops 30-45 strange capsules and they become available to buy from the cyborg at 20 silver each.

TheCandlestick (1).png

-84 base damage
-fast speed
-strong knockback
-'Happy Birthday'
- Inflicts on fire

The candlestick is a spear in which A
any monster killed by it will explode, launching 3-8 flames (Like that of the molotov cocktail except bigger) that deal half the base damage.

DiogenesGrip.png

-50 base damage
- no knockback
- uses 8 mana
- very fast speed
-'No one is safe from the watcher....'

Diagonese' Grip will affect 12 enemies in a 10 by 10 block radius, It will drag them into the air ( disabling their movement) and consume their life. Its grip affect cant affect any monster the size of an ogre or bigger ( and bosses of course) . It starts off consuming its mana every 2 seconds but that rate decreases every time another enemy is picked up. this unique weapon is useful in events but due to its max of twelve the player can be overwhelmed in later waves.

enemies affected by the grip have a pinkish glow

The tooltip references that no one is safe, this includes the player. If the player runs out of mana while using it, he/she will be taken by the grip until 10% of his/her mana has regenerated so beware, of course this can be negated by the mana flower.

FragmentalStaff.png
FragmentalBeing.png

-350 base damage
-3000 base Hp
-'An Fragmental entity comes to your aid in your time of need'

With the fragmental staff in your inventory, the fragmental being will be in the background following you

summons a fragmental being that acts as a wall, with 3000 HP (this will be raised by summoning damage buffs). when on 10 HP it will blink ,causing an explosion with a big radius that deals 350 damage(base). It will then fly off and you can see it in the background resting. It cannot be resummoned until it has fully regenerated.

(Only one fragmented being can be summoner at a time)

I know , I know. My colours are nothing like the other weapons, in fact they're awful and I'm sorry, but I did my best so try to see through that​

Last edited:
I like these, especially the Tentaweeler. Really unique and it seems like it would be fun to mess around with. It also seems like these weapons wouldn't necessarily be effective against the Moon Lord, which is honestly a good thing. I don't know if that was purposeful or not, but it makes a lot of sense.

I like these, but the sprites are bleh. The Candlestick doesn't have an outline, the Tentaweeler isn't the right shade of cyan, and the Fragmental Being isn't either. I know I'm nitpicking, but that's the one major thing to criticize.
Overall good idea tho.

I like these, especially the Tentaweeler. Really unique and it seems like it would be fun to mess around with. It also seems like these weapons wouldn't necessarily be effective against the Moon Lord, which is honestly a good thing. I don't know if that was purposeful or not, but it makes a lot of sense.
Thanks! I think that lots of people immediately look to see what something is useful for but I think some things are cool to mess around with
[doublepost=1520983714,1520983654][/doublepost]
I like these, but the sprites are bleh. The Candlestick doesn't have an outline, the Tentaweeler isn't the right shade of cyan, and the Fragmental Being isn't either. I know I'm nitpicking, but that's the one major thing to criticize.
Overall good idea tho.
I'm not the best at sprites yet and the colouring is even more difficult, tbh I'm trying to nail the design of the sprites more than the colour right now. But thanks for the honest opinion

Overall good idea tho.
Ok, i have to be 100% honest but i dont like the ideas. i feel the current lunar weapons are enough to satisfy our needs for the Moon Lord fight or for farming. im well aware you know the sprites are not the greatest sprites in history but i just dont like the idea. sorry.

Ok, i have to be 100% honest but i dont like the ideas. i feel the current lunar weapons are enough to satisfy our needs for the Moon Lord fight or for farming. im well aware you know the sprites are not the greatest sprites in history but i just dont like the idea. sorry.
and that's your opinion, I respect that

I have some questions about the fragmental staff minion. Can I summon more than one with bewitched or other minion count boosters? Does it take up a minion slot? Also, what is the candlestick? A sword, spear, flail etc.

I have some questions about the fragmental staff minion. Can I summon more than one with bewitched or other minion count boosters? Does it take up a minion slot? Also, what is the candlestick? A sword, spear, flail etc.
sorry if I was'nt clear, the candlestick is a spear and you would only be allowed one fragmental being. I'll edit the main post soon

So once I beat the moon lord I was kind of like, uhh what now?
These drops are designed to add another thing to look forward to having and an opportunity to farm and kill stuff

Each Weapon has a 0.25% drop chance from any monster of their respective celestial pillar.

Now some may say to me, "But pete do you know how many times we'd end up fighting the moon lord" and to that I say, Are you not up to the challenge?
To the weapons...

I had the most fun making this one and it's my favourite of the set
View attachment 195829

View attachment 195828 View attachment 195830
The Tentaweeler
-37 base damage
-weak knockback
-'a TentaWhatnow?'

The Tentaweeler launches strange capsules which will do small AoE damage upon impact and will summon an icky tentacle on the floor, the icky tentacles will whip enemies at about the same rate that the Solar eruption fires and inflict poison. The tentacles are weak but can easily overwhelm HOWEVER to avoid lag and complete destruction, tentacles cannot be within 6 blocks of each other and any strange capsules will turn into green puddles that inflict poison.

Any monster who drops the Tentaweeler also drops 30-45 strange capsules and they become available to buy from the cyborg at 20 silver each.

View attachment 195831
-84 base damage
-fast speed
-strong knockback
-'Happy Birthday'
- Inflicts on fire

The candlestick is a spear in which A
any monster killed by it will explode, launching 3-8 flames (Like that of the molotov cocktail except bigger) that deal half the base damage.

View attachment 195832

-50 base damage
- no knockback
- uses 8 mana
- very fast speed
-'No one is safe from the watcher....'

Diagonese' Grip will affect 12 enemies in a 10 by 10 block radius, It will drag them into the air ( disabling their movement) and consume their life. Its grip affect cant affect any monster the size of an ogre or bigger ( and bosses of course) . It starts off consuming its mana every 2 seconds but that rate decreases every time another enemy is picked up. this unique weapon is useful in events but due to its max of twelve the player can be overwhelmed in later waves.

enemies affected by the grip have a pinkish glow

The tooltip references that no one is safe, this includes the player. If the player runs out of mana while using it, he/she will be taken by the grip until 10% of his/her mana has regenerated so beware, of course this can be negated by the mana flower.

View attachment 195835 View attachment 195836

-350 base damage
-3000 base Hp
-'An Fragmental entity comes to your aid in your time of need'

With the fragmental staff in your inventory, the fragmental being will be in the background following you

summons a fragmental being that acts as a wall, with 3000 HP (this will be raised by summoning damage buffs). when on 10 HP it will blink ,causing an explosion with a big radius that deals 350 damage(base). It will then fly off and you can see it in the background resting. It cannot be resummoned until it has fully regenerated.

(Only one fragmented being can be summoner at a time)

I know , I know. My colours are nothing like the other weapons, in fact they're awful and I'm sorry, but I did my best so try to see through that​
I like them all except the Fragmental Staff. I like the tool tips though.

Back
Top Bottom