Blocks & Decoration Lunar event themed furniture.

Varsia

Empress of Light
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not; I scrolled through the last 5 or so pages and found nothing, so I guess I'll make the suggestion.

Basically, I suggest furniture themed around the lunar event materials. So, a furniture set for each of the fragments, and a luminite furniture set.

I guess I can't really go into much more detail, but it'd be themed around what the armour and tools look like, rather than just being made out of fragment blocks.
Also, fragment walls would be great.

I may also add sprites at some point.
But, anyways, yeah, that's all.

Just thought I'd suggest it, since it seems nobody else has.

I wouldn't build anything with it, but I can see other's who like to play/build post Celestial Towers wanting to use them.

Maybe have the recipe for the blocks have Martian conduits be involved? Just a suggestion.....

I wouldn't build anything with it, but I can see other's who like to play/build post Celestial Towers wanting to use them.

Maybe have the recipe for the blocks have Martian conduits be involved? Just a suggestion.....
I've had some new ideas regarding it, and I may begin spriting now.

Sure as hell I will support this. I was actually going to suggest this. I want a full house made of Solar themed items.

Lunar event fragments needs more use other than make armor, weapons and blocks.

It is kind of disappointing how the endgame materials have limited use. Even though we have the ability to make the blocks with the fragments, the blocks doesn't really serve much of a purpose other than being placed. Which can be done with other very common blocks like stones, dirt, wood, etc. that are cheaper and readily available upon creation of a new world.

It is kind of disappointing how the endgame materials have limited use. Even though we have the ability to make the blocks with the fragments, the blocks doesn't really serve much of a purpose other than being placed. Which can be done with other very common blocks like stones, dirt, wood, etc. that are cheaper and readily available upon creation of a new world.
They look nice, though, if used right.
Just furniture items would be nice, too.

Back
Top Bottom