Weapons & Equip Lunaris armour : a new type of armour

Support

• Total voters

Rhajat

Retinazer
With the 1.3 update we got some new armour sets but to me these armours seemed a tad bit bland so I decided that we needed a new fresh and interesting armour so I present to you the lunaris armour

The basic idea
This armour would buff you the lower in health you get and it would be usable with all classes

[I have a sprite for this but it's on my tablet]
Stats
60% for 25% damage increase
80% for 20% attack speed increase
50% for 35% attack speed increase
35% for 40% damage increase
10% for 200% speed increase that will last 10 seconds and can only be used again after you reach max health

70 defense
Base dmg increase 10%
Base ATTACK speed increase 10%
+3 minion

Crafting
40 luminite bars
40 solar fragments

That's about it hope you like it

Even though we have a lot more of lunar armor ideas, I thought this could be intereting. There are, however, some points I just cannot stand in this suggestion.
  1. This is just improved melee armor. Even though You tried to hide it, it's as clear as water in Antarctica:
    • Crafted from Solar fragments only
    • Attack speed increase bonus which applies only to Warrior class ("Melee"; it has no impact on Mage, Ranger or Summoner), both in armor base stats and set bonus
  2. As I see no "WIP" prefix, it seems to be it's final form. If I'm right, then certainly no support, as this must be worked on, especially stats. A lot.
Ending this unkind criticism, I'm not against idea itself, just trying to persuade You into improving it ;)

Last edited:
Even though we have a lot of more lunar armor ideas, I though this could be intereting. There are, however, some points I just cannot stand in this suggestion.
  1. This is just improved melee armor. Even though You tried to hide it, it's as clear as water in Antarctica:
    • Attack speed increase bonus which applies only to Warrior class ("Melee"; it has no impact on Mage, Ranger or Summoner), both in armor base stats and set bonus
  2. As I see no "WIP" prefix, it seems to be it's final form. If I'm right, then certainly no support, as this must be worked on, especially stats. A lot.
Ending this unkind criticism, I'm not against idea itself, just trying to persuade You into improving it ;)
The game usually refers to melee speed as such, so it can be assumed that the buff will affect all weapons, althrough how it affects summoning weapons isn't explained.

The game usually refers to melee speed as such, so it can be assumed that the buff will affect all weapons, althrough how it affects summoning weapons isn't explained.
I haven't seen any armor increasing magic/ranged weapons speed. Generally, ranged weapons speed is affected by modifiers, while magic by none, so I assumed it's for Warriors ("Melee".)

Even though we have a lot of more lunar armor ideas, I though this could be intereting. There are, however, some points I just cannot stand in this suggestion.
I will be improving it the W.I.P tag just isn't there

What's the point of this armor.
Why are you benefitting melee users EVEN FURTHER when they are clearly one of the most popular and powerful classes.
Not to consider they have a new range of weapons which are stupidly overpowered.

I would like to see though, a combo of all four armors which would combine all the stat boosts. Now THAT, would be awesome to see.
As of now, though, no support.

[I have a sprite for this but it's on my tablet]
Stats
60% for 25% damage increase
80% for 20% attack speed increase
50% for 35% attack speed increase
35% for 40% damage increase
10% for 200% speed increase that will last 10 seconds and can only be used again after you reach max health

70 defense
Base dmg increase 10%
Base ATTACK speed increase 10%
+3 minion

Crafting
40 luminite bars
40 solar fragments

1. Buff attack speed bonus to 15% but also add 15% less mana used and 30% chance to not consume ammo.
2. nerf to +2 minions.
3. Change obtain to a .5% chance when killing any mob post-towers to drop any piece;
4. now being technically pre-moon lord nerf defence to 66.

just my ideas

Back
Top Bottom