Weapons & Equip Lunatic Cultist Drops (Traditional Magic Set!)

Drarky

Terrarian
So, there has been a lot of hype with the recent Moon Lord drops and the entire event by itself, but I feel like they forgot to add the elements from the Lunatic Cultist, which is basically the main reason to everything happening.

One of the thing that I really liked about that boss fight, is how he used the 3 traditional elements of magic (Fire, Thunder, Blizzard) in videogames, so I came with an idea:

What about getting them as weapons?

-Lunatic Fire: Creates an orb of flames that explodes into multiple small fireballs.
Slow Use Speed, Relatively High Mana-Cost, Decent Damage (Good for the Area of Effect)

-Piercing Blizzard: Launch a Freezing Wave that bounces on walls and releases small snowflakes on it's way.
Fast Use Speed, Mid Mana Cost, Low Damage (Spammy keep-away magic)

-Lethal Thunder: After 1 second, throws a Thunder from the sky that covers an entire vertical line.
Very Slow Use Speed, Low Mana Cost, Very High Damage (It rewards for good reads in placement)

I feel like it could be an awesome representation of the classical videogame fantasy Magic, but the main problem being the fact that there are already so many magic weapons that it may be overkill to add 3 more... Still, I hope some of you liked the idea.

Also, apologizes for not having everything in order, I wanted to create some concept sprites and more detailed data, but I got so hyped about the idea that I couldn't resist, maybe I'll update it later on.

Also: Yes, I love FF and my bias for the idea came entirely from that :cool:

Back
Top Bottom