NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

Which of the Cultist's New phases is your favorite?

• Total voters
Don't worry, 99% of suggestions probably won't, even ones with tons of effort put into them.

Though genuine question; how many player suggestions have actually made it into the game in some form?

Who knows, maybe 1.4 will contain every single suggestion ever made here and they're just hiding it from us :dryadwink:
They only add in the small stuff, if anything. Bigger suggestions essentially tell the devs how to make their game.
These forums are just in case the devs have spare time and wanna add in some quick things, is my guess.

Last edited:
They only add in the small stuff, if anything. Bigger suggestions essentially tell the devs how to make their game.
These forums are just in case the devs have spare time and wanna add in some quick things, is my guess.
Are you saying big is bad? Then some of your suggestions may need to wind down a bit Bry.

In the end, c r e a t i v e e x p r e s s i o n and f u n, but I am 99% sure the devs are more likely to add the small suggestions, cuz they take waaay less effort.
Why do you think I went on multiple leaves and completely slowed down with my suggestion work?

Last edited:
I did witness one idea being confirmed to be added, it was using souls to create lanterns, and I think Cenx posted saying they would add it, and sadly that's the only time I've ever witnesses one.

Reactions: Bry
Don't worry, 99% of suggestions probably won't, even ones with tons of effort put into them.

Though genuine question; how many player suggestions have actually made it into the game in some form?

Who knows, maybe 1.4 will contain every single suggestion ever made here and they're just hiding it from us :dryadwink:
You mean every single good suggestion, right? I don't want 3000 versions of the True Terra Blade.

*laughs in wasted time and effort*
Honestly, I feel like 80% of my suggestions are likely to get in, but they also are a lot more lame than yours. (not counting cursed accessories and this one, which are probably gonna get completely passed over.)

*Remembers you made one*

Erm I mean... I'd love it if they added yours as it's very unique.
No, I didn't mean to pressure you into saying anything.
Honestly, I feel like 80% of my suggestions are likely to get in, but they also are a lot more lame than yours. (not counting cursed accessories and this one, which are probably gonna get completely passed over.)
I put in way too much effort into something that will never be appreciated; if anything, I'm the loser here.

I kept seeing these ideas that a bunch of people wanted but that an equal amount hated and were tired of. I just wanted to try to do them right.

No, I didn't mean to pressure you into saying anything.

I put in way too much effort into something that will never be appreciated; if anything, I'm the loser here.

I kept seeing these ideas that a bunch of people wanted but that an equal amount hated and were tired of. I just wanted to try to do them right.
Yours would make amazing mods, I'm sure if you could find someone willing to they might add some of your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom