Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I was playing on a server with my friends and we wanted to do the lunatic cultist. Earlier, we had accidentally killed the two archer cultists and the lunatic cultist music started playing. When we wanted to kill the boss, we killed the other two cultists, but the boss did not spawn. We are now stuck with no way to progress the game.

Welcome to the forums Offbeatsofa!

The cultists should respawn the next in-game day. If it's been a few days and they haven't respawned, try defeating Golem again. If they still don't respawn, make sure the Dungeon entrance is free of any obstacles that may prevent the cultists from spawning. Hope that helps!

I was playing on a server with my friends and we wanted to do the lunatic cultist. Earlier, we had accidentally killed the two archer cultists and the lunatic cultist music started playing. When we wanted to kill the boss, we killed the other two cultists, but the boss did not spawn. We are now stuck with no way to progress the game.
Also remember that you cannot be far from the dungeon when you finish killing em

Back
Top Bottom