Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just fine

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

leelustig

Terrarian
Its a little embarassing that I have to make a thread like this one, especially since it seems a lot of people find the Cultist to be 'too easy.'

Im using full beetle armor (with the shell), megashark with chlorophyte bullets, destroyer emblem, charm of myths, hoverboard, star cloak and a Nurse residing nearby. I'm using ironskin and regen potions, along with pumpkin pie.

I cant even put a dent in the Cultist's health bar. Am I missing something or does this seem like a bug?

For what it's worth I make Golem my :red:. Piece of cake. But this Cultist doesn't seem to take any damage from me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Its a little embarassing that I have to make a thread like this one, especially since it seems a lot of people find the Cultist to be 'too easy.'

Im using full beetle armor (with the shell), megashark with chlorophyte bullets, destroyer emblem, charm of myths, hoverboard, star cloak and a Nurse residing nearby. I'm using ironskin and regen potions, along with pumpkin pie.

I cant even put a dent in the Cultist's health bar. Am I missing something or does this seem like a bug?

For what it's worth I make Golem my :red:. Piece of cake. But this Cultist doesn't seem to take any damage from me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

The Golem segments have 20-30 defense. A Megashark and Chlorophyte Bullets have a combined base damage of 35 (25 for the gun, 10 for the bullets). The combination will outpace the Golem's defense. The Lunatic Cultist has a defense of 42, so all you're going to to with that weapon is tickle him to death. Since you're in full Beetle Armor, try a Terra Blade with a decent modifier instead. You just need more damage output.

The Golem segments have 20-30 defense. A Megashark and Chlorophyte Bullets have a combined base damage of 35 (25 for the gun, 10 for the bullets). The combination will outpace the Golem's defense. The Lunatic Cultist has a defense of 42, so all you're going to to with that weapon is tickle him to death. Since you're in full Beetle Armor, try a Terra Blade with a decent modifier instead. You just need more damage output.
Tickle is right.

I dont have a T blade and the best sword I have is the Cutlass. Is there any other weapon you can think of that can deal him worthy damage? Preferably range/magic?

A Stynger would be 45+17=62 base damage, and with the Destroyer Emblem and other damage boosters, it would probably be pretty effective. A Daedalus Stormbow might also deal decent damage with good arrows (LC is immune to debuffs though). The Heat Ray (also from the Golem) could be effective as well. I mostly use melee equipment, so others may have some better suggestions for ranged or magic weapons.

Also, if you're going with range or magic, consider armor sets and accessories more suited to improving your damage.

Equip the UFO mount and ditch the hoverboard. Replace it with Warrior Emblem. Ditch the Megashark too and replace it with the Eye Of Cthulhu yo-yo or with the Flairon if you have it. Add Rage/Wrath, Endurance and Lifeforce potions in the buffs you have.

If you go with the EoC, make sure to equip a Yo-Yo Bag too. Should be pretty easy with this setup.

Thank you for the suggestions guys. Looking forward to coming home tonight, completely revamping my loadout and kicking this :red:es :red:. Looks like I'm going to need to acquire that cosmic car key and that EoC yoyo. Sounds like a couple of 'must-haves'.

Back
Top Bottom