Console Lunatic Cultist

After beating the golem, it should trigger the Cultist to spawn, even tho i had to kill the golem like 30 times to get the items i was looking for. When i was done farming him i moved to the dungeon and the cultist's weren't there, i tried searching how to fix this, all i read was about removing blocks and give some space around the dungeon..
(And no i haven't removed a single block from there ever)
Been hard trying to find a clear answer to this, or there isn't any way to fix ?

The Lunatic Cultist does not spawn on PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii U. this is the same of 1.3.0.1 onwards. that stuff is NOT on those consles. if you transfer to PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch (when it gets Terraria), you can get up to 1.3.0.7 .

Old gen consoles (EX PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360) do not have any 1.3 stuf, like the Moon Lord and Lunatic Cultist.
[doublepost=1540925706,1540925687][/doublepost]So you would have to upgrade and transfer ur world.

It goes on sale A LOT and you wont regret it.

I got it for 4.99 during the half off sale from a few days ago

and castle crashers for 2.99 but that's besides the point.

No problem! If you want, we can message you if Terraria for PC is on sale. Or just make a Steam account and put it on your wishlist and check your email every day for when it sends you stuff for sale stuff. It goes on sale often, like, every time Steam has a sale often.

Back
Top Bottom