Items Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag

What do you think about this suggetion?

• Lunatic Cultist should have his expert mode item.

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • Change nothing.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
[1st suggetion made by me]

The Lunatic Cultist has no treasure bag (when I beat him, and the wiki said that he has no expert exclusive item). Well actually he does, but it's useless since he have no Expert Item.

So,
Solution 1: Remove the Gravity Globe from Moon Lord's treasure bag's drop list, and add it into Lunatic Cultist's treasure bag.

Also, the Suspicious Looking Tentacle's rarity's Red, and if Gravity Globe is moved to Lunatic Cultist's bag, I'd change the tentacle's rarity to Rainbow.

Solution 2 :
Lunar Necklace
Accessory
Allows you to float in the air

Well, the cultist does float so I think this is good. After expert Duke Fishron you get a floating mount anyway. Might be useless because the mount is better, it still looks cool though.

Solution 3 :
Ancient Mirror (I suck at naming so...)
Accessory
Have a chance of creating a fake copy of yourself after getting struck.

Copy lasts for 10 second, only 1 copy can be spawned at a time. It will use whatever weapon you use, but deal no damage. You can't control your copy's movement, but it will stay near you (About 10-15 blocks? Need suggestions on this one). Copy have X health (also needs suggestions)

Enemies will focus on the fake copy instead of you. Bosses will still focus on you even if you have a copy up. Great use when you're in an invasion, mobs will attack the copy and you can quickly heal with Shiny Stone.
this is very good because yeah he has no bag of items except the 4 items, Ancient Manipulator, Ancient Cultist Mask, Ancient Cultist Trophy and some Greater Healing Potions and his treasure bag is currently unobtainable. what if there where such added items to the game from the lunatic cultist that do his 4 attacks and his 1 clone attack? like the 3 homing balls are a melee item that are flails, his ice ball that fires in 6 directions that is a ranged weapon that's a rapid-fire gun, his electric orb that is a melee weapon that's a boomerang, his ancient light that are a spell tome and the phantasm dragon that's a spear possibly? this is just a post where you can decide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom