Items Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag

What do you think about this suggetion?

• Lunatic Cultist should have his expert mode item.

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • Change nothing.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Mihn

Empress of Light
[1st suggetion made by me]

The Lunatic Cultist has no treasure bag (when I beat him, and the wiki said that he has no expert exclusive item). Well actually he does, but it's useless since he have no Expert Item.

So,
Solution 1: Remove the Gravity Globe from Moon Lord's treasure bag's drop list, and add it into Lunatic Cultist's treasure bag.

Also, the Suspicious Looking Tentacle's rarity's Red, and if Gravity Globe is moved to Lunatic Cultist's bag, I'd change the tentacle's rarity to Rainbow.

Solution 2 :
Lunar Necklace
Accessory
Allows you to float in the air

Well, the cultist does float so I think this is good. After expert Duke Fishron you get a floating mount anyway. Might be useless because the mount is better, it still looks cool though.

Solution 3 :
Ancient Mirror (I suck at naming so...)
Accessory
Have a chance of creating a fake copy of yourself after getting struck.

Copy lasts for 10 second, only 1 copy can be spawned at a time. It will use whatever weapon you use, but deal no damage. You can't control your copy's movement, but it will stay near you (About 10-15 blocks? Need suggestions on this one). Copy have X health (also needs suggestions)

Enemies will focus on the fake copy instead of you. Bosses will still focus on you even if you have a copy up. Great use when you're in an invasion, mobs will attack the copy and you can quickly heal with Shiny Stone.

Last edited:
Really there's no treasure bag? I could have sworn there was a treasure bag...
Regardless I support this idea; as you said it's simple. I like the idea of him having some awesome loot drop from him as well for the extra HP you have to shave off him in Expert mode. (Although I wouldn't mind if some extra item was added later instead ;D)

Really there's no treasure bag? I could have sworn there was a treasure bag...
Regardless I support this idea; as you said it's simple. I like the idea of him having some awesome loot drop from him as well for the extra HP you have to shave off him in Expert mode. (Although I wouldn't mind if some extra item was added later instead ;D)

There's a treasure bag, but unlike the other bosses, he doesn't have a special Treasure Bag drop that you can only get in Expert mode. Like Moon Lord's Gravity Globe, Plantera's Spores, Eye of Cthulu's Shield and that.

Like... give the Cultist's something useful and cool since it doesn't have anything?! No.. I think the end game boss already rocking a few awesome drops should keep it. But no really full Support! Who would be against this.

I'm going to have to say no. Now, if you flip-flopped it and made the suspicious looking tentacle the drop, I'd say partial support. Or, if you buff the suspicious looking tentacle, into a summon, or something, then it could work. Either way, the suspicious looking tentacle would be a bit disappointing for a drop of the hardest version of the final boss.

I'm going to have to say no. Now, if you flip-flopped it and made the suspicious looking tentacle the drop, I'd say partial support. Or, if you buff the suspicious looking tentacle, into a summon, or something, then it could work. Either way, the suspicious looking tentacle would be a bit disappointing for a drop of the hardest version of the final boss.
Hmm, true...
Well, you've already made another solution for that and that's kinda better I guess....

I think the Lunatic Cultist should have its own specific expert mode Drop, the thing is I think it should be something really unique for how he fights and stuff. Like how Eye of Cthulu does large charges and the sheild lets you do a quick dash.

[1st suggetion made by me]

Solution 3 :
Ancient Mirror (I suck at naming so...)
Accessory
Have a chance of creating a fake copy of yourself after getting struck.

Copy lasts for 10 second, only 1 copy can be spawned at a time. It will use whatever weapon you use, but deal no damage. You can't control your copy's movement, but it will stay near you (About 10-15 blocks? Need suggestions on this one). Copy have X health (also needs suggestions)

Enemies will focus on the fake copy instead of you. Bosses will still focus on you even if you have a copy up. Great use when you're in an invasion, mobs will attack the copy and you can quickly heal with Shiny Stone.
I don't understand the point of having a decoy that follows you if you risk being hit as well while enemies attempt to attack the clone.

What is it like?
I was hoping someone will ask!

Makes a clone of you and turns you invisible for 5 seconds all enemies target the clone, including bosses
Clone doesn't follow you around it stays where you first summoned it.
(note: you are invisible but not invincible you can still take damage)
Hitting an enemy instantly makes you visible again. Has 15-30sec cooldown

Other ideas :

Clone could explode causing damage around it.

Killing an enemy could extend the time of invisibility (killing not damaging, damaging cancels it)

Increase movement speed and/or damage while invisible.

Yeah thats all i got. having it do all of these would be overkill but they're just ideas.

I think the poll is a bit unbalanced. I don't think they should "change nothing" but that doesn't mean I want this version of the idea implemented into the game. I'm not sure if the first option means supporting your idea or just to generally give him an item. Either way, the poll is unbalanced or irrelevant. There should be the options of "I support this idea" "I like the idea, but don't want it implemented this way" and "Don't support this idea".

Back
Top Bottom