Luneria2's Builds

Luneria2

Skeletron Prime
C0Yu00R.png

New build
Mh9mvGO.png

Another new build
RLRcnAE.png

That's pretty much it, so far on my newest worlds.
I have some houses on my older worlds, too
Bi5dTeF.png

EDIT as of 9/9/17: I started a Drowned World playthrough because @Tovlyn told me about the concept and I was like, boiiii I'mma do that too. I'm proud of my second base but not really for the location since its like, sandwiched between jungle on the right and desert on the left. The mountains naturally generated by the way. I would've drowned if it werent for it.
Capture 2017-09-08 20_03_40.png

Last edited:
To create a spoiler type [Spoi ler] before what you want to make hidden then write [/Spoil er] whiteout the spaces in between

Ah! Thank you! I see you have a build inspired by my tree-house on your build thread. I have a thing for mini-builds. Its gotten to the point where I just look at larger builds and go "Nope". }{aha. This is actually my largest build so far
~SNIP~
Yes! Proper credit actually given, now!

I remember seeing that build on the CC a while back, really liked it!
this new one looks nice, too! Very sculptural.

Wow, I really like this :D
The tree trunk looks so full with harmony.. Makes me want to read a book in there! Meow
And the 3rd picture, the glowing mushroom thing, it looks like abstract art.. really you could sell that for money xD

Ah! Thank you! I see you have a build inspired by my tree-house on your build thread. I have a thing for mini-builds. Its gotten to the point where I just look at larger builds and go "Nope". }{aha. This is actually my largest build so far
Mh9mvGO.png

And here's another
RLRcnAE.png
In the first build tra to actuate the diamon gemspark block

In the first build tra to actuate the diamon gemspark block
I dont have the world file anymore, but if I recall correctly, I wired up those diamond gemspark blocks to a switch to turn them offline anytime I want. But thank you for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind the next time I build with gemspark.

I dont have the world file anymore, but if I recall correctly, I wired up those diamond gemspark blocks to a switch to turn them offline anytime I want. But thank you for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind the next time I build with gemspark.

Your welcome ;)

Back
Top Bottom