Game Mechanics M.O.G (Master Of the Game)

Zenith_Master

Terrarian
I feel that Master Mode IS NOT ENOUGH it is too easy with my zenith blade I fell that by collecting all of the Relics from Master Mode you should unlock a new game mode in this everything is ramped up Demon eyes are all eye of Cthulus and worms are EoW (Eater of Worlds) and slimes are King slimes in this Gm everything would be MEGA hard ad provide a challenge the damage would be like master mode getting this and/or beating this Gm would provide you with an Award/Achievement the requirements are getting all of the Corpses a new item drop from each boss on your screen at once these corpse are the entire enemy just scaled down a bit so that they can all fit in one room

I think the current master mode is challenging enough. Not being able to walk out of spawn without dying just doesn't sound fun.

:eek: That would technically be impossible. I think you could ask someone to make a mod for that because I don’t think re-logic would want to add that in. But I like the idea :D.
Yes while i do agree with both of you i feel that there should be a mode that is challenging enough that even if you have maxed out Zenith thats its hard and challenging

Yes while i do agree with both of you i feel that there should be a mode that is challenging enough that even if you have maxed out Zenith thats its hard and challenging
I agree that it'd be a moderate level of challenge with a Zenith, though I see the purpose of a mode as being able to start fresh on it. Not being able to start fresh on a mode, and literally needing an endgame weapon exclusive to one class might not be the best. However, I see potential in making this a mod, it could work well there.

Ok that is true But i feel that this gm is more for a completionist who wants all the achievements because rn almost all achievements are grinding

If you guys remember the terrarian you know that it used to be the best weapon in the game. then the zenith came along the Zenith is really more of a master of all weapon as it is ranged and melee in some ways I have maxed out my terrarian almost entirely only missing the menacing combination of EoG (Eye of Golem) and the destroyer emblem I feel that if you get the zenith the entire game is done you cant really do anthing except grind and collect certain items even master mode moonlord cant stand up to the Zenith

Ok that is true But i feel that this gm is more for a completionist who wants all the achievements because rn almost all achievements are grinding
Big Booty, Real Estate Agent, Baleful Harvest, Ice Scream, Gelatin World Tour, and maybe Marathon Medalist are the only achievements I'd consider grindy (besides the Angler quests, but those can be done throughout gameplay without just waiting around).

Master mode is quite enough. The zenith is an endgame weapon and nothing’s supposed to stand up to it. Just use the “for the worthy” seed if you really want something harder.

ok thx

Big Booty, Real Estate Agent, Baleful Harvest, Ice Scream, Gelatin World Tour, and maybe Marathon Medalist are the only achievements I'd consider grindy (besides the Angler quests, but those can be done throughout gameplay without just waiting around).
im talking bout how most of the acivment take a while to get ive bene playing for years and still dont have all the achievements

im talking bout how most of the acivment take a while to get ive bene playing for years and still dont have all the achievements
Eh, I feel like the achievements could be done relatively quickly (at least on normal mode), though not sure how frequently you play so I may be misjudging

I play on expert only
and i play bout hour each day
but only for bout a year
Rn I'm doing the for the bees seed

@Zenith_Master

Please do not double post. If you have more to add and other members have not posted yet, use the "edit" button on your post to add/change content in your most recent post.

I think this is the end of the Thread now that were done talking

If you are saying you want this thread to be closed, you may send in a report requesting for your thread to be locked from further replies.

Back
Top Bottom