Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

Do you like my art?

• YES! I TOTALLY LIKE YOUR ART

• It's good

• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sketching and sketching, i think i'm improving!
TACTICAL MAD -lowres sketch-.jpg
Now ink and colors +some 'Adobe PS love' :D

Glad to see you back again.
Thanks man!

A long time ago, in a post not so far away....
@darthmorf made a request(some other people made request also but i'll get there eventually), i said i'd work on it and then i disappeared. That's not fine and that's why when i came back i browsed through the pages and gathered all the requests i found. When i saw his request i said to myself "This needs to be done, NOW!", and what happened next?...well...that you can judge with your own eyes:
0uxguag.jpg

So...a mad scientist tampering a device that summons a dangerous mechanical monster(actually the bigger brother of "The Eater of Worlds") named "The Destroyer"...What can possibly go wrong?
I'd start the engines and get the hell outta here!
I hope you like it @darthmorf and sorry for the delay! :)

Last edited:
Thanks man!

A long time ago, in a post not so far away....
@darthmorf made a request(some other people made request also but i'll get there eventually), i said i'd work on it and then i disappeared. That's not fine and that's why when i came back i browsed through the pages and gathered all the requests i found. When i saw his request i said to myself "This needs to be done, NOW!", and what happened next?...well...that you can judge with your own eyes:
0uxguag.jpg
I hope you like it @darthmorf and sorry for the delay! :)
That is pretty darn cool - thank you so much!
I'm really digging the augmented vibe at the moment.

Inked the damn thing and missed a few parts, now it looks fine but there are 2 details(huge details) missing and i cannot add them(actually i can but i don't wanna take that risk, i could ruin the whole thing) I was thinking in a do-over but i really wanna keep doing other stuff so this will have to do.
R4Thqr1.jpg
Can you guess what's missing?
He's holding an assault rifle that was supposed to be held by a strap and was also supposed to have an ammo clip

Inked the damn thing and missed a few parts, now it looks fine but there are 2 details(huge details) missing and i cannot add them(actually i can but i don't wanna take that risk, i could ruin the whole thing) I was thinking in a do-over but i really wanna keep doing other stuff so this will have to do.
R4Thqr1.jpg
He's holding an assault rifle that was supposed to be held by a strap and was also supposed to have an ammo clip
It looks like a light version of shroomite armor. Very amasing drawing!

R4Thqr1.jpg
I would say that it looks fine without the ammo clip or strap - just more sci-fi (which in my books is a plus!).

I would say that it looks fine without the ammo clip or strap - just more sci-fi (which in my books is a plus!).
You're a positive person! I also thinks it looks fine, that's why i didn't realize those sneaky details. I will color it as it is.
I was thinking in a do-over but i really wanna keep doing other stuff
Speaking of doing other stuff:
I was thinking of some concepts for @Heretic 's character and some ideas came to my mind, i started to put them on paper and this came out
dssxi5N.jpg
I dunno if it's definitive or matches the character but i think it looks awesome.

You're a positive person! I also thinks it looks fine, that's why i didn't realize those sneaky details. I will color it as it is.

Speaking of doing other stuff:
I was thinking of some concepts for @Heretic 's character and some ideas came to my mind, i started to put them on paper and this came out
dssxi5N.jpg
I dunno if it's definitive or matches the character but i think it looks awesome.
Maybe my character looked like that. Until he died in the lava.

Back
Top Bottom