Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

Do you like my art?

• YES! I TOTALLY LIKE YOUR ART

• It's good

• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys! I wanted to start designing the general style of my comic, i needed to test my new skills but i didn't want to spoil anything so i grabbed an old page and unleashed the might of PS on it, i think you'll be able to tell the differences between my skills back then and right now.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/page-4-at-25-jpg.139427/
BjPZ7QN.jpg
It's been fun, i've learned a lot from this project and i'm looking forward to an actual release.

Time to end the inactivity around here! I have released a new track and it's already in Sound Cloud, i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoyed making it.
Here is the art for the Single
Click the image to listen!
URr9UHA.jpg

...and a little bonus(not related) just in case you haven't seen it yet:
0B3AfqP.jpg

There you go!

everybody was kung fu fighting
this cube was fast as lightning
in fact it was a little bit frightening
but he fought with expert timing

i also like eating

...hmm, seems like you're up to something there

...in that case i want a theme song too!

~Here i am
Rock you like an Alien!~

There's like 20 styles you have. Every one of your artwork feels different and I like that.
Thanks, i draw just because i feel it, i feel like i want to draw something and i grab a pen and let the ideas flow to the paper. That feel is different every time and what i'm experiencing at that moment is different as well(time, place, weather, mood, even the type of pen or paper i'm using). It all has an effect on how i feel and how i feel has a direct effect on what or how i draw. That's probably the reason for those "styles you mentioned".

EDIT: oh, i forgot, i'm also willing to try new stuff in order to improve so i might use different techniques once in a while just to see if they work for me.

Thanks, i draw just because i feel it, i feel like i want to draw something and i grab a pen and let the ideas flow to the paper. That feel is different every time and what i'm experiencing at that moment is different as well(time, place, weather, mood, even the type of pen or paper i'm using). It all has an effect on how i feel and how i feel has a direct effect on what or how i draw. That's probably the reason for those "styles you mentioned".

EDIT: oh, i forgot, i'm also willing to try new stuff in order to improve so i might use different techniques once in a while just to see if they work for me.

ok.
rofl without any reason

Hey one question about two characters in the comic: What are you going to do on Teal and Ice Cube since they're gone for possibly, and most likely, forever?
Nothing has changed, they stay there, i'm working on all the characters(art concepts and personalities) right now and i'll include everyone i mentioned, regardless of anything. They were part of this in the beginning and they will continue to be, even if they are not here at TCF.

Back
Top Bottom