Madeline (the Celeste protagonist) in Terraria - Vanity Showoff

Tru3thful

Official Terrarian
I forget exactly when, but months ago I had made an alternate character in Terraria to use on a server in case I needed to go undercover there for some reason, such as snooping on suspicious players to file a potential report. Naturally, I was faced with one big question: how would I dress up the character? I wanted it to be relatively simple and not stand out too much.

I decided on embracing another game I love, Celeste! I ran a quick Google search to see if I could find what other players had created already for a Madeline appearance, but I didn't really like any of them, so I created one myself. I recently made a slight revision to the character (following a recommendation from CrabBar), and since I think it's effectively complete, I thought I'd go ahead and show it off! This was captured in - game.
Capture_2020-11-17_15_22_43_300_300.png

And as a reference for the character's appearance, here's her appearance on the cover art for the game, taken from a Google search "madeline celeste"
1200px-Celeste_character_Madeline.png

I love both of these games! <3 <3 <3

are the pants purple?
Maybe sending the cover art alone wasn't such a good idea, now that you mention that! The cover art has somewhat exaggerated colors, as I tried to make the Terraria character more closely resemble descriptions of Madeline in - game as well as from other official artwork. Here's the description for her that I referenced, from the Celeste Fandom wiki.

Screenshot_20210112-120920.png

What did you use?
Here's an image with exact values for how I had everything set up, thanks to Terrasavr and a few screenshots.

PicsArt_01-12-04.31.19.png

The vanity from top to bottom in case it's too blurry:
Familiar Wig with hairstyle 106 (Stylist exclusive)
Angler Vest with Bright Cyan Dye
Familiar Pants
Hive Pack with Brown Dye

And my attempt to recreate the Bird was just Parrot Cracker with Sky Blue and Black Dye, though it's not very good compared to the original.

bird says dash

Back
Top Bottom