Items Magic canvas: A pre-hardmode teleporter!

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Not yee

Results are only viewable after voting.
The magic canvas is a new item sold by the painter for 3 gold coins. When used, it turns into an image of what your minimap looked like when 1st used. If it is attempted tobe used again, it will bring you to the location where you used it 1st and be consumed. It can also be placed on a wall, occupying a 2by2 space.

No. That's not good idea at all. I don't understand your question at all. Maybe next suggestion would be better :0

What question? This is a Terraria suggestion. Also you say you dont like the suggestion, what do you think should be changed?
What I mean by that is i don't understand your suggestion. What does "When used, it turns into an image of what your minimap looked like when 1st used." means?

What I mean by that is i don't understand your suggestion. What does "When used, it turns into an image of what your minimap looked like when 1st used." means?
It saves a picture of your general area. You can than teleport to where you used the item. That consumes the item. Alternatively, you can hang it up as decoration or a map.

Last edited:
Oh, well! That's cool! I like it now. See, small explanation and my answer is changed.
Maybe then, you shouldn't judge something before you understand it?

I personally like the suggestion, although I feel it doesn't fit.

If you look at progression through the game you see that mobility grows as you grow. This however, could be easily farmed to get, like, 20 of these by easily farming the EoC or EoW. This would mean if I needed to get to the dungeon or, say, a certain hard to reach mine, I could place the canvas there and be there in a flash. This would make the need for Hermis boots or the such, a little less needed. Maybe a way to fix this is make it so the canvas is only sold on blood moons or something, and put the price up a few gold, although the price really wouldn't stop much, still.

Back
Top Bottom