tModLoader Magic Storage

The update helped a little with the multiplayer problem, at least as the Host I can now see all items and use the working benches, but my partner can only see new items added, starts as 0 items and go up one by one after every single new item added/re-added.

Maybe a "ducktape fix" could be a refresh all button? (since item appear to others whenever you drop a new item)

Just wanted to chime in that my friends an I are also having this same issue. Whenever someone disconnects from the server and rejoins they will be unable to access any items from the magic storage, If a player who can see the items takes an item out and puts it back in, they can see it and interact like normal. They also at any time can use the crafting interface and freely take out the crafting stations, keep in mind they can still only craft with anything placed in the storage since they have rejoined. the color indicators (red, yellow, green) show up but mouseing over the crates shows they are empty and the storage itself show 0/460 for instance. Let me know if it would help at all to have a server log and I will provide it.

Hey uh, when using the deposit all feature, I've noticed some of my items just disappear. For example putting 6 Ice Cream into there with my other items in the inventory and looking back there's only 1 in there. Some things just disappear entirely, ice turtle banners from farming are gone. It might be a problem with the quality of life mods I have installed, but I just wanted to bring attention. Thank you for reading.

Bug report:
In Master mode using version 0.5.1.2 using this mod will make it so you are unable to open treasure bags from bosses and crates from the sea i didnt test it but i would also assume herb bags fall here as well. but you can still use can of worms. I did check if it was due to this mod's interaction with other mods i had added at the time and i can say after disabling all of the other mods the problem persisted.

Bug report:
In Master mode using version 0.5.1.2 using this mod will make it so you are unable to open treasure bags from bosses and crates from the sea i didnt test it but i would also assume herb bags fall here as well. but you can still use can of worms. I did check if it was due to this mod's interaction with other mods i had added at the time and i can say after disabling all of the other mods the problem persisted.
See my previous message. The temporary should fix that as well.

I dont know why, but every time i open the crafting component, and hober on its inventory screen with the mouse, there comes an error and i cant do anything in it. So the window keeps opened but nothing works, cant even drag in crafting stations

I dont know why, but every time i open the crafting component, and hober on its inventory screen with the mouse, there comes an error and i cant do anything in it. So the window keeps opened but nothing works, cant even drag in crafting stations
Either disable the mod or download and install the fixed version of the mod from the absoluteAquarian Mods discord linked in the workshop item's description.

Quick question: Are the Combined Crafting stations new? Can't find much information about it. Also the final station does include all stations for 1.4, correct?

Quick question: Are the Combined Crafting stations new? Can't find much information about it. Also the final station does include all stations for 1.4, correct?
Yes, they were added in the 1.4 alpha version of the mod. The final station includes all vanilla stations. If it does not, report the missing ones to the Discord server mentioned in the OP.

Yes, they were added in the 1.4 alpha version of the mod. The final station includes all vanilla stations. If it does not, report the missing ones to the Discord server mentioned in the OP.
Thank you very much, it's a nice addition. Thank you also for continuing updating this mod, it's just so much more convenient to use ^^

Back
Top Bottom