tModLoader Magic Storage

Amazing mod, especially the progression side of it(bit difficult with diamonds though) but I'm really missing the vanilla stack to nearby chests and vanilla crafting when accessing the storage. I like how its all in one basically with crafting but I prefer seeing the workbenches in the world. would it be possible to add those or at least stack to nearby chests? for crafting I can just make the duplicates. Apologies for my first post being a request.

Amazing mod, especially the progression side of it(bit difficult with diamonds though) but I'm really missing the vanilla stack to nearby chests and vanilla crafting when accessing the storage. I like how its all in one basically with crafting but I prefer seeing the workbenches in the world. would it be possible to add those or at least stack to nearby chests? for crafting I can just make the duplicates. Apologies for my first post being a request.
Being able to craft things with crafting stations in the world used to be a feature, but I removed it since you'd have to have the ingredients in the system anyway.

so will you fix the bug for 1.4 where when i enable the mod it just flashes when i try to pick a character or make one

But funny enough, I decided to disable all mods except Magic Storage and Hero
Then enable a few mods at a time to see what the problem is

And after enabling every mod I previously had
The big is gone

Weird

uhhhhh
this happens whenever i upgrade a storage unit
follow up: whenever i upgrade the one above it makes the one below invisible, however it still stays there just invisible, know this because i can right click it to see the amount of items in it. it crashes when i break one, might be another mod messing with it but i dont know.
the funni bug.png

Last edited:
This is a bug caused by another mod.
I have double checked the code that 1.4 Magic Storage uses and it works as intended.
Known offenders are the jojo stands mod (whatever that mod's name is), but I know for certain that it's not a Magic Storage bug.
I had jojo stands on. Thank you for the help.

Hello, the magic storage is showing every known recipe in the the game. Is this intended? because 1.3 magic storage used to show recipes that you only had a item for. for example, one jungle spore would show all available recipes that its used in.

Back
Top Bottom