tModLoader Magic Storage

Hello, the magic storage is showing every known recipe in the the game. Is this intended? because 1.3 magic storage used to show recipes that you only had a item for. for example, one jungle spore would show all available recipes that its used in.
1655238852390.png

Use these buttons to change what recipes you can see.

I have a bug with the config, where if I turn off the extra crafting/storage filters for items, it just reduces the number of filter icons, and doesn't actually filter the items correctly. e.g. The filter by Misc icon is actually still filter by ammo.

I have a bug with the config, where if I turn off the extra crafting/storage filters for items, it just reduces the number of filter icons, and doesn't actually filter the items correctly. e.g. The filter by Misc icon is actually still filter by ammo.
This was fixed in v0.5.5.2, so make sure that you're using that version of Magic Storage.

Sorry to bother again, but in v0.5.5.2, the equipment filter in crafting doesn't seem to include accessories like hooks, etc?

Attachments

• magic storage all.jpg
    magic storage all.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 66
  • image_2022-06-20_170741767.png
    image_2022-06-20_170741767.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 66
Do you know what the case is for things like climbing claws and shackles then? Dont they have to be equipped to work?

I'm not sure whether this is a bug report or a question, but in the 1.4 alpha version, did you realize that when the Snow Globe is placed inside the Crafting Stations section of the Storage Interface, it causes the ice biome music to start playing, rather than the music that is supposed to be playing? I'm not far enough in this world yet to tell whether this is the case for the Biome Globe as well, but I feel like this is a bit of an odd interaction, I'd rather the normal music play in this interface if that's possible.

Edit: Upon further testing it doesn't seem as though this consistently happens, but I also noticed that it may also be occurring with the Graveyard biome music after placing a tombstone inside the interface, so I think it would make sense to note this as a bug.

Last edited:
View attachment 373285
Use these buttons to change what recipes you can see.
Yes i use those and it doesnt show me the recipes like i said. maybe i shouldve explained more. Even when using the known recipes tab it only shows those i have every recipe for not the ones that are only requiring one more missing item or a few. 1.3 worked in a way that allowed recipes that are close to or near to completing to be shown in the known tab.

so, on Magic Storage 1.4, i have a bug where if i shift-click or deposit all into the system, the items will not stack properly and will actually take up an extra slot. for example, i hit "deposit all", i end up with 17 gold bars in one slot of the system, and 5 gold bars in another slot. am i doing something wrong or is it a bug?

so, on Magic Storage 1.4, i have a bug where if i shift-click or deposit all into the system, the items will not stack properly and will actually take up an extra slot. for example, i hit "deposit all", i end up with 17 gold bars in one slot of the system, and 5 gold bars in another slot. am i doing something wrong or is it a bug?
Make sure that the mod is updated to v0.5.6.4
If it is, wait for the next update

Absolutely love the mod. Thank you for all of the work you've done. <3

Let me ask a question, please - Is it even technically possible to filter (or sort?) items by whether they're a Material for something?

For example, if I've collected all of the items needed for the assorted tiers, and I just want to start assembling top-level items, I don't want to see dead-end items that aren't components of other items. I just want to see the next steps in the process to assemble the next tier items, then the next tier, then the next tier.

What are your thoughts on this?

Absolutely love the mod. Thank you for all of the work you've done. <3

Let me ask a question, please - Is it even technically possible to filter (or sort?) items by whether they're a Material for something?

For example, if I've collected all of the items needed for the assorted tiers, and I just want to start assembling top-level items, I don't want to see dead-end items that aren't components of other items. I just want to see the next steps in the process to assemble the next tier items, then the next tier, then the next tier.

What are your thoughts on this?
Yes, it is technically possible.
However, the UI is already very cluttered (especially so when the Extra filter options are enabled), so I'm not sure if we'd add a sorting option for that.

hi, i got this problem when loading in only this mod, after world generation its stuck on the background with terraria logo with nothing else on it and i have to restart the game, after i restart the game i can enter the newly generated world but its missing all UI's and esc to open inventory shows nothing and f11 to enable and disable UI is not working either, no cursor is showing in the game other than hotbar and top part of the screen where you can close the game, i loved the mod back in 1.3, and hoped i could be able to play it in 1.4 so hope there is a way to fix this issue

Hi, i got a bug with magic storage. When I connect an additional storage unit to the storage heart or move the heart itself, the inventory shows 0 items, but this is fixed by restarting the world. What could be the problem?

Make sure that the mod is updated to v0.5.6.4
If it is, wait for the next update
i cannot find a download for v0.5.6.4. it is not posted in the mod browser, so, is there a download link for it?

edit: i found a download link, but i am confused as to why the update wasn't put into the mod browser. is this intended or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom