tModLoader Magic Storage

Can anyone help me with how to stop the duplicate crafting icons in the magic storage mod for TmodLoader? I know they are "different" recipes, but is there a way to reduce them so there aren't 4 to 5 variations of the same item? it makes searching through the menu for modded items very challenging.
Tmodloader crafting list.png

Can anyone help me with how to stop the duplicate crafting icons in the magic storage mod for TmodLoader? I know they are "different" recipes, but is there a way to reduce them so there aren't 4 to 5 variations of the same item? it makes searching through the menu for modded items very challenging. View attachment 392489
The "duplicate" recipes are all listed because they are separate recipe instances.
If you want to search recipes in a specific mod, click the All mods button until you get to the desired mod or use the @ModName filter text string as is hinted in the search bar.

Hey, I'm running a server using a 3rd party host and magic storage crashes the server while it's loading. Relevant messages in the console just before the crash each time:
[05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: Adding Content: Magic Storage v0.5.7.10
[05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PAL_SEHException'
[05/14/2023 10:12:32 am] [NodePanel]: Game server process offline.

Log: [15:12:11.047] [Main Thread/INFO] [tML]: Save Are Located At: /home/container/.l - Pastebin.com

The server runs when I disable MS and leave all other mods enabled, but tbh MS is so great that I'm not sure the tradeoff is worth it haha

Hey, I'm running a server using a 3rd party host and magic storage crashes the server while it's loading. Relevant messages in the console just before the crash each time:
[05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: Adding Content: Magic Storage v0.5.7.10
[05/14/2023 10:12:31 am]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PAL_SEHException'
[05/14/2023 10:12:32 am] [NodePanel]: Game server process offline.

Log: [15:12:11.047] [Main Thread/INFO] [tML]: Save Are Located At: /home/container/.l - Pastebin.com

The server runs when I disable MS and leave all other mods enabled, but tbh MS is so great that I'm not sure the tradeoff is worth it haha
You're trying to load the build of Magic Storage for v2023.1 tModLoader on a v2022.9 tModLoader server.
The bugs document in my previous message mentions this error.

Is this intended that you can stand on normal storage units but not on any of the upgraded (demonite/crimtane, ...)?

Clicking and going to the Equipment tab in the crafting module causes a lot of UI to disappear. From most things in the magic storage, the ruler and biome torch toggles, and even the Settings button, as well as other modded UI. My mouse disappears as well, but I’m able to interact with everything like it’s still there. It happened randomly, and was working fine a bit ago.

Edit: Nevermind, I found out it was just the Music Box completely destroying my UI for some reason?? It’s not a magic storage issue though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom