tModLoader Magic Storage

Hello there,
This is awsome mod. Just what i was looking for, but there is problem. Im also using Kalciphoz's RPG mod and i found out that it breakes your awsome mod. I tryed to remove it and it worked, but ... well there was noting left to store :D. I was lucky that when i activated it again i got my stuff back but im sad that i can't use both mods at once.

If there is chance that you would make those 2 awsome mods compatible it would be nice (Dont want to annoy you).

Anyway, great mod and have a nice day (also sorry for my baaad English).

amazing, I too wish for kalciphoz rpg mod compatibility. only other suggestions is crafting interface upgrades? Maybe make hold more than 10. TBH I'd want one that could hold any amount. And more sorting options maybe by damage or defense or even amount of tooltip text(more complex items have more readouts, usually, but maybe thats only helpful for accessories). Sort by items that are a 'material' would be nice

Last edited:
The "what mod is this from" mod seems to interact with the interface and put a large overlay over the items. I assume it's a problem with that mod, but it doesn't have a page. Any way of integrating this with that mod? It's an overall pretty popular mod.

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove a crafting interface? I searched for an answer but nothing...
it should be breakable with any pickaxe, unless there are still crafting stations inside it. empty the crafting interface and try again.

I adore this mod. I haven't looked at every post yet, so I haven't seen if this has been reported or not. I've noticed that anything with a similar name will disappear (Thorium's opals) OR it will get deposited onto another item (Tremor's lifestones I believe went onto thorium's lifequarts, and Thorium's sand ingots were mixed with Sandstone block) but it's a small price to pay for this. I run that risk with using other mods. I'll find a way around it and just put regular chests, but my worlds have been significantly cleaned up.

I adore this mod. I haven't looked at every post yet, so I haven't seen if this has been reported or not. I've noticed that anything with a similar name will disappear (Thorium's opals) OR it will get deposited onto another item (Tremor's lifestones I believe went onto thorium's lifequarts, and Thorium's sand ingots were mixed with Sandstone block) but it's a small price to pay for this. I run that risk with using other mods. I'll find a way around it and just put regular chests, but my worlds have been significantly cleaned up.
this is weird... that didnt happen to me. what mods are you using? can you get the list in a spoiler if there are a lot?

I have this problem where if I move a world over from pc to another pc all the storage in that world disappears. Any idea on why that may be?

I have this problem where if I move a world over from pc to another pc all the storage in that world disappears. Any idea on why that may be?
did you copy only the .wld file or the .twld files aswell? the .twld file contains the mod information

Back
Top Bottom