tModLoader Magic Storage

i have alrdy fixed the issue with the world but if i recreated it i could send it to you how do i do that?
You should just be able to attach it as a file in this forum.

No Recipes show up in the crafting interface for me for some reason. I doubt it is a bug, most likely me doing something wrong. I have Items in my storage units, and it seems to be connected correctly, and has crafting stations in it. Just nothing shows up in recipes
What resolution and UI scale are you using for the game?

here's a world, seems my limit is about 2k items in one area, here you'll see our attempt at a work around. This is also preventing players from connecting.
The file loads normally in singleplayer. Point of interest, the world fully loads but clients can't see the chunks that have the storage items. Noted by the fact that enemies spawn in them where the ground should be, and any tiles that would update, like growing grass, reappear.

Attachments

• Brenva.wld
    10.9 MB · Views: 243
here's a world, seems my limit is about 2k items in one area, here you'll see our attempt at a work around. This is also preventing players from connecting.
The file loads normally in singleplayer. Point of interest, the world fully loads but clients can't see the chunks that have the storage items. Noted by the fact that enemies spawn in them where the ground should be, and any tiles that would update, like growing grass, reappear.
Could you also give the twld file?

Could you give me a list of mods?
spirit
thorium
calamity
fargo's mutant mod
boss checklist
Alchemist NPC
Simple auto chests
antisocial
better bard bits
the one library
protable storage
Item Stats+
Recipie Browser
OmniSwing
Variable Potion Sickness
Mod Settings Configurator
MaxstackPlus
Summoners Association
ARPG Loot
More Accessories
Luiafk
FinalFantasyStuff
Magic Storage
Tremor Mod Remastered
Cheeze's Content Pack
Reduced Grinding
Wingslot
Autotrash
Hero's Mod
Fishing 2.0
Unleveled Mod
MechTransfer
which mod is this from
Ore Seeds
Just More Poitons
Yoyos 2.0
Invincible NPCs
Visual Radar
Reforge Armor
Full Health Respawn
Loot Bags
Danew's mini=boss NPC
Sacred Tools
Dual Wielding
Shorter Respawn Time
[spoiler/]

Good mod, the only complaint I have is that the storage connectors kinda look ugly, specially since you can't place any blocks alongside with them(meaning there are holes on your floors to connect different things), maybe making them into walls or a system similar to how wires work would be interesting.

Hey i have been using this mod together with torium and some other for some fun times with friends, but we encountered a problem: we had out main storage heart with a remote storage access, and it worked perfectly. But when i tried to make my own little storage heart with anotther remote storage access, it wouldnt work. The storage heart was connected to the remote access, and the 3 storage units, and any items i placed in the heart would go into the units. But i couldnt get them back again. The heart showed 0/0 storage space used, but we could see that the units got filled up. And when we removed the heart and remote access, and placed the heart directly beside the units it worked. I could get my items back.
Do you/anyone reading this have any idea what caused this bug/glitch/feature???

Hey i have been using this mod together with torium and some other for some fun times with friends, but we encountered a problem: we had out main storage heart with a remote storage access, and it worked perfectly. But when i tried to make my own little storage heart with anotther remote storage access, it wouldnt work. The storage heart was connected to the remote access, and the 3 storage units, and any items i placed in the heart would go into the units. But i couldnt get them back again. The heart showed 0/0 storage space used, but we could see that the units got filled up. And when we removed the heart and remote access, and placed the heart directly beside the units it worked. I could get my items back.
Do you/anyone reading this have any idea what caused this bug/glitch/feature???
Were the remote storage blocks touching, or any other part of the system?

I'm so in love with this mod!

Usually I tend to end up with my storage chests scattered all over the world with names like "Stuff", "Other Stuff", "Yet Another Stuff" etc. Sometimes, when I need something, I just grab my pickaxe and go mine it instead of trying to find it in the mess my storage turned to.

And just recently I realized that you can have more than one Crafting Interface connected to your Storage Heart, each having its own set of crafting stations. I did not see this mentioned in the first post, so it would be great if you can add it there. This feature makes life so much easier when playing a mod with a lot of recipes, like imkSushi's.

Is there a way to craft items through the crafting interface with items in your inventory? It's annoying how I have to craft one item, put it in storage, then reopen the crafting thing, and then craft it.

Just had an issue with the Magic Storage, For some reason after re-loading a server me and a friend have been playing on for a while. We joined and found our entire magic storage system had just disappeared, is there any reason for this? I've made sure the mod was up to date and it wasn't just a graphical issue. As well as used a world editor to make sure nothing is actually there. Is there any way to fix this? Our backup for that same world was missing the storage system as well.

All the area around the storage system got deleted for me unless i disable the mod and i have 2000 items in that thing

After upgrading the storage units to the demonite tier, I noticed you can no longer stand on them like platforms. Is this intended or a bug?

when trying to craft something it would usually load the items in a less than a second... but now it's loads forever and i can't craft anything with your mod anymore..... is there a fix for this?
p.s. i have saved and exited and entered the world and tried again like 5 times.... no difference

Back
Top Bottom