tModLoader Magic Storage

There seems to be a rather annoying bug that is preventing me from using the filter feature, which is extremely annoying even at my rather small amount of 300 items
I'm having the same problem. I just started with this mod and found out quickly that neither filter option returns any results. Big time bummer! It's really annoying scrolling through my list of items to find what I need.

There seems to be a rather annoying bug that is preventing me from using the filter feature, which is extremely annoying even at my rather small amount of 300 items
I'm having the same problem. I just started with this mod and found out quickly that neither filter option returns any results. Big time bummer! It's really annoying scrolling through my list of items to find what I need.
Tacos, I took a look at the source behind this mod and found that the reason your filters aren't matching is probably because you're using capital letters. There's a teeny tiny bug in the comparison code that checks most strings reduced to lower case, except for the string you enter in the filter bar. That string is left alone. If you use any capital letters in your filter criterion, it won't match any items because of this.

You can work around it for the time being by doing all searches with lower case letters. I have submitted a pull request against the repo to fix this.

Hey so, when i updated tmodloader, it disabled this mod. I came back, and my gigantic storage system is now gone, taking all my items with it. Any fix at all? (i cannot find a backup world that goes to last night, because it just saved over that one.)

Hi I have used the magic storage mod many times before and i absolutely love it! But, in the latest update i encountered a very troublesome bug where i can only see two rows of the storage sytem and the crafting module doesn't show any recipes. The interface is also a lot shorter than it used to be.(I have included images of the bug)

Attachments

• Storage.PNG
    Storage.PNG
    163 KB · Views: 246
  • Crafting.PNG
    Crafting.PNG
    188 KB · Views: 251
Hi I have used the magic storage mod many times before and i absolutely love it! But, in the latest update i encountered a very troublesome bug where i can only see two rows of the storage sytem and the crafting module doesn't show any recipes. The interface is also a lot shorter than it used to be.(I have included images of the bug)
Check your UI scaling in the options.

This has been reported a few times already, but it's driving me insane!

Nearly everytime I open the storage system in the new tmod, it crashes the game. Not very difficult to recreate, but from what I've seen if you open it and it doesn't crash it won't crash until you leave the world, go back in and then open it again.

I am also getting the same crash as Bilbbo_Bagins, but only once each time I Reload Mods. i.e., I Reload Mods, go into the world, open a Storage Heart, get a crash. Once I've had a crash, everything is fine until I Reload Mods again.

A. I love your mod this is literally the best mod in Terraria
B. Please add a sell box with a hotkey to instantly sell stuff from within the storage.
C. Add an endgame remote access thing that just opens the storage with a click rather than placing a Remote box and using the locater :p

A. I love your mod this is literally the best mod in Terraria
B. Please add a sell box with a hotkey to instantly sell stuff from within the storage.
C. Add an endgame remote access thing that just opens the storage with a click rather than placing a Remote box and using the locater :p
For C, I'd love to see something similar to the Money Trough. You could even reuse the same sprite and just make it glow or sparkle or something.

Not sure if this was mentioned by someone already or if it only happens under certain circumstances, but if I have HEROs mod, trying to open my Magic Storage will just crash the game. I get this crash in multiplayer and singleplayer and my friend crashes too. Is there any way to make the two mods compatible? I'd really appreciate it :)

EDIT: Of course, now that I go take a screenshot of the crash message, after crashing 10 times before, the one time I want to screenshot it, it doesn't crash and actually opens the storage. Great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom